First Day of the Job (pt 2)

After about 30 minutes of being dragged around, sun finally let's go of your now red hand. Sun looks down and notices. "OH STARS! Was I holding your hand too hard?! Do you want ice?! " Sun panicked,  grabbing a nearby ice pack. "No, I'm fine. " and you really were. Sun had only heated up your hand, nothing else. Sun calmed down a little, then looked toward the clock on the wall above your office. "7 PM"

"OH NO!" Sun started running around, grabbing things. "I TOTALLY LOST TRACK OF T-TIME! " For a second, you thought you saw a little orange spark come off of sun. You thought nothing of it. You then helped the very anxious Sun clean up before the kids get there.

After the kids arrived, sun played, and everyone was a bit tired, your schedule says "Nap time". The thing that caught your eye is " DO NOT DIM LIGHT. KEEP ON OR OFF ONLY" in big bold text. Sun saw the clock, and slipped away from the kids for a brief moment. "Couldn't you maybe just-" Sun was trying to convince you not to do nap time! "The kids need sleep, sun." You stared into Suns eyes and thought you saw another orange spark.

"Hmh. Ok! " Sun was acting slightly strange, but you thought nothing of it. You calmly  walked to the light switch, and weakly clicked it. You realized you had accidentally left the switch in the middle, and while you were about to flip it completely off, you saw a bright orange glow from behind you. You didn't get to see it, as the lights went off and the glow dissapeared. "What was that? " you said, under your breath.