Entry

(Note: Eclipse comes later in the story. He will not be there immediately. This will start out like a normal Daycare Stories book, but then Eclipse will be introduced)

"Today is the day." You sigh, looking again at your job application forum. "I need this job, and its open." You slowly walk outside and climb into your car, feeling a slight bit of nervousness at the back of your mind. "It'll be fine, nothing will happen.". You glance one more time at the job forum, and then place it beside you and begin to drive.

15 minutes later, you arrive at the Pizzaplex. You admire how big the place is for a moment, and then the nervousness hits you like a truck. The place looks so nice, clean, wonderful, you were a little scared they wouldn't accept you. The moment you step in, a robot speeds in your direction, almost knocking you over. "WOAH-" You utter, before being cut out by "Please, take a map.".

The bot was designed like some sort of waiter, and it had its arm outstretched with the map of the Pizzaplex. "Thank you?" You grab the paper and it immediately wheels away to someone else. "That's creepy.." then you remember. You signed up as a DayCare ASSISTANT. This whole place seemed to be run by robots. That only means one thing.

You'll be working with a robot.