Accepted

"YES!" You jump up from your desk out of excitement. You had just gotten an email stating they had given you the job! You'd be starting the next day. "I can finally start earning money!" You crawl over to your bed and lay down, staring at your phone. "Maybe this won't be so bad."

They had sent you some training videos for information on how to handle the different types of children. Children choking, children with disabilities, children dying, and the malfunctions and such of the animatronic Sun and Moon you'll be working with. "Ugh, I knew it. Animatronics. They're too stupid to take care of children! They're only made to perform." You scoffed, clicking on the first tape.

Hours later, you finally had finished watching every tape. You were completely prepared for the next day. "SHOOT, MY UNIFORM!" You scramble to get some decent-clothes on and run into your yard. You rush into your car and drive as fast as the speed limit allows. "SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT-" You finally arrive, practically speeding your way to the office and then grabbing the Super Star Daycare uniform. It was blue and yellow, with a moon on the yellow side and a sun on the blue side. The words "Super Star Assistant" were printed in bold, light blue letters on the back. The entire uniform had orange-ish accents around some spots.

You rush home, and get ready for bed. Wondering what the next day will bring.