First Day Of The Job (pt 1)

You spring up from your bed, and get your uniform on. You grab your cup of coffee, and get into your car. "This better go well." You press the gas, and just like that you're on your way to the Pizza Plex.

"Where am I supposed to go again?" You look around for that "map bot" but he's nowhere to be seen. You continue on your way towards the office, when you spot a door. "Maybe this is it?" You open up the big door and there it is! You happen to be on the top, near the slide. "Well, it wouldn't hurt if I just-" And you jumped down the slide without a second thought. You didn't expect it, but you fell straight into a ball pit. "SH-T" You say under your breath, hearing a sort of jingle bells nearby. You bring yourself to the stairs out of the ball pit, and you find standing right Infront of you, Sun! "Oh."

"Hello new friend! Oh, are you the new assistant- Great! I'm SO excited for you to be here with mee!" Sun happily exclaimed, doing a little twirl. "Yeaaah, ok. What happened to the other assistant?" You stared straight at Sun, he looked pretty good. Wearing a jester-like outfit really suit him. Even slightly attractive, but not very as he acted like a toddler.

"Oh, we don't know what happened to THAT guy." Sun awkwardly looked to the left, obviously avoiding the topic. "ANYWAYS! Let me give you a QUICK tour!" He said, grabbing you by his hand. Warm. Did he have heat sensors in his hand? You wondered , almost not noticing you'd been dragged across the daycare in seconds. Sun was insanely fast, almost too fast.

"Here is your office! And the light switch.." Sun's voice drifted on light switch. You look over and it has a small sticky note. "DO NOT TOUCH.". Sun noticed you staring at it, and quickly pulled you away, and spun you in the air. "SOO!" He cheerfuly exclaimed, pulling you towards the jungle gyms.