My lover during the cruel summer

An: if you couldn't tell I just watched the eras tour movie and I'm literally gonna cry!

Description: Yn is Taylor Swifts younger sister, an actress, 23 and a backup dancer for Taylor Swift on the eras tour and hailee is 26 and has been really busy with the Spider-Man movie coming out so they have not spent much time together and because hailee has been so busy she has not seen all the videos of Yn at the eras tour so she decided to plan a little surprise for yn......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hailee's pov:

Tonight is the last night of my wife's sister, Taylor's show. It's in L.A and I know that it's gonna be filmed meaning it's a big day for ynn. And last week I got told that it would be good press if I went and watched it so I booked the tickets for like the V.I.P celebrity area and I'm gonna surprise ynn!

Yn's pov:

Omg I am freaking out right now. It's finally come time for the filmed show. my sister Taylors been supporting me a lot in every way she possibly can and trying to show me that everything is going to go perfectly amazingly well, but I just feel like I need the reassurance from my wife Haliee because she can always calm me down and give me the confidence that I need in these types of situations,
so yeah cause she's not here I'm kinda freaking out!

I'm currently in my first outfit for lover era which is a suit, not the most comfortable but it's giving some sort of vibes, I don't think it's any sort of specific vibe it's just vibes. Yeah I don't really know how to describe it .
Anyways, I touch up my hair, real quick, drink some water make sure my outfit changes are all in order and not on the floor which sometimes is the case funnily enough. I'm literally shaking with fear. At this point I was so nervous like there's so much stuff that could go wrong like what if I fall off the stage in-front of everyone and they catch it on camera when I  face plant onto my head, like on the floor in front of everyone like how embarrassing would that be. I just have to shake off the nerves because it's my cue to start coming onto the stage and I can hear my sisters voice, and I just know that I have to leave everything I have out on the stage and just give it my all.

Hailee's pov:

Suddenly I hear the man starting to play and that's when I see her, my wife, oh my stars she looks stunning the lights shine against her face, she wore an oversized grey blazer with flared grey trousers and her hair was down and wavy, she was clearly wearing her extensions again though. I smiled to myself as I watched her with her sister dancing and having the time of her life.

Time skip a few mins

Now you need to calm down started to play and as I screamed and cheered ynn finally noticed me and her smile widened and so did Taylor's you can tell that it had been a long tour and both were glad to finally see me come support ynn.

Time skip like three hours

With tears in my eyes I already started to reminisce about all the special parts ynn had been given like

- the main character role in last great American dynasty

- speaking part in 22

And Many more.

Suddenly Taylor speaks to the audience.

Taylor: before our last song I just want to give a special thanks to my little sister
(Yn walks up to Taylor)
We  may be ten  years apart but you and mum have been my two biggest supporters since the beginning, you were six and I was 16  and we were both sat on my bed and you listened intently to all of my songs I had written, you also sat with me at every awards show and have been my back up dancer on many occasions throughout you incredibly busy career, it has been such an honour for me to watch you grow up,  get your first acting gig, pass your exams, fall in love, fall out of love, prove people wrong and then fall in love and get married to you true soulmate. I am so proud of you and I know you will go on to do many more great things.

So thank you for always being here for me at all times for any minor or major thing.

At this point both me and yn have tears rolling down our faces.

Time skip after the show

I was assorted to back stage while my wife was waiting for me still in her karma outfit

Hailee: You were amazing my love

Yn: really I was so nervous

Hailee: well I couldn't tell you performed perfectly throughout the whole concert, I especially loved you in last great American dynasty.

Yn: I loved that one too even though I was so scared inside of falling off the cabin thing I pulled it off and I'm so happy that I will have that memory forever.

Hailee: how about we go back to my hotel and have a chill night.

Yn: sounds perfect, just what I need.

Hailee: oh also I almost forgot,

( I said pulling things out from behind me)

I gave her a bouquet of flowers

Which she grinned at while I bought out a top filled with messages from all the fans saying how much the love and appreciate her

Which she grinned at while I bought out a top filled with messages from all the fans saying how much the love and appreciate her. Witch made tears well up in her waterline.
Yn: Thank you so much you have made all the sweat and tears worth it, you know the only thing I wanted out of this tour was for you to come see it, love it and be proud of me for it.

Hailee: I am

I said as I pulled her in for a passionate kiss which she quickly reciprocated, as we both accidentally fell onto her couch, bursting into infectious laughter.

*********************************

Hopefully you all are doing good

Love phee
Phee