f i f t e e n

In Seong was given a makeshift cane to get around. In the process of the car being tossed aside by the steroid monster, In Seong's ankle seemed to be broken, according to Eun Hyuk. He did the best he could to splint it, but In Seong wasn't allowed to leave again until either they were able to get out of there or find supplies for it to heal properly. In Seong was stuck limping around with a wooden beam as a cane.

In Seong sat on the floor with Hyun Soo. He was waiting for Hyun Soo to wake up. He was playing with the guaze around his hand after a new round of stitches. Eun Yoo may have called him a baby for his fear of needles, but In Seong didn't care. Eun Hyuk stitched up his hand the best he could. Now, In Seong was playing with the guaze.

Hyun Soo's head rolled off In Seong's shoulder. In Seong turned his attention to Hyun Soo, lifting his chin up. "You waking up?" In Seong could see that it was taking long for Hyun Soo to wake up, even if he didn't have the monster in front of him. Hyun Soo opened his eyes slowly, nodding his head. "You slept longer that time."

Hyun Soo looked at In Seong with fuzzy eyes. He looked down to see In Seong's hand and more importantly his ankle. "I'm not allowed to be on it much." In Seong said, lifting his leg up to show off the makeshift splint. "Eun Hyuk thinks I might have broken it." In Seong shifted, only to flinch in pain. "And he thinks I might have a broken rib or two." In Seong added, rubbing his side.

Hyun Soo took In Seong's hand, pulling back the guaze. He saw the stitches that Eun Hyuk did. The first cut was healing over, but the steroid monster thought it would be a fun idea to attempt to kill them on the way out. Hyun Soo didn't realize that the monster had gotten that big, but they wouldn't have to deal with that fucker again. In Seong kept his hand still, watching Hyun Soo's face. "I'm okay." In Seong reassured him.

Hyun Soo felt bad about the fact he could heal, and the others couldn't. Like right now, Inseong had a potentially broken ankle, at least two broken ribs, and a cut up hand. If In Seong was a monster- no, Hyun Soo couldn't allow himself to think of In Seong as a monster. He couldn't turn into a monster; Hyun Soo wouldn't allow it.

"In Seong," In Seong looked up, seeing Yi Kyong entering the room. "Can I speak with Hyun Soo alone?" She asked.

In Seong nodded. "Just help me up first." Yi Kyong held out her hand, pulling In Seong up off the ground. He grabbed the beam he was using to get himself around. In Seong would be moving slowly out of the room.

"Wait a second," In Seong moved sideways. Yi Kyong reached into her pocket, pulling out In Seong's trick knife from the start of all this. In Seong's eyes widened at knife. "I found it when I was hooking up the water." Yi Kyong said, passing the knife over.

"Thanks." In Seong honestly thought the knife was gone forever. In Seong limped his way out of the room but he stuck around to listen in on the conversation between Hyun Soo and Yi Kyong. However, the conversation wasn't something In Seong expected. Yi Kyong was asking Hyun Soo about his monster status and how he was able to keep himself human for so long. Hearing Hyun Soo say he just wanted to live, In Seong made his exit.