16- You want your husband 🔞

Jungkook gets his work done in the bathroom and comes out after almost 25 to 30 minutes

All you could think was about... The scene you dreamt or hallucinated about. The way Jungkook was making you feel heavenly good. It just couldn't get off from your head.

Sure he wants to respect your privacy even though you two have been a thing in the past but now the time has changed. His feelings perhaps would have changed for you too. You only don't remember anything is another thing.

But as of now, all you can think and want is... "Sex."

"What?" Jungkook who was wiping his face looks at you amusedly furrowing his brows sharply in shock.

Did he hear it right? Because of you, he had to do this getting up from his sleep and yet you're being so shameless that you have the audacity to say it in front of a man who masturbated just to not make you feel awkward or uncomfortable or anything worse?

You really need to grow brains but right now your wetness is growing so you finally get up and sit on the bed to talk to your husband about the matter.

"Can we... Like... You told me that we used to be in a relationship so surely we must have had sex right? So... We both have seen each other naked although I don't remember about the previous times but just in today as well we both have seen each other naked by chance so... Can you please?"

Wow. You actually said the point that wasn't even on your mind. It randomly clicked while you started talking. Genius enough.

However Jungkook's amusement turned into seriousness real quick listening to what the hell were you even thinking to do with the poor boy.

"Y/N I... I understand you just imagined me fucking you but-"

"Exactly what I want right now cause you felt too good Mr. Husband."

You didn't even give him a chance to speak further as your actions didn't negotiate anymore with your pure thoughts.

All you wanted was him. Your husband.

So as you completed speaking you closed your eyes and stood on your knees, slowly walking like a toddler while taking off your top towards your husband.

You don't know how Jungkook was reacting but you're sure he's dead serious and shocked from inside as he just finished his business minutes ago but you...

"Stop Y/N,"

You unheard it. So confidently that might have confused Jungkook whether he even said it or not.

When you reached Jungkook your shorts and top were off you. You move your finger top to bottom on his abs area feeling the tightness of the core of this man.

Just how many hours he spent in gym?

But it's so cool. You bend a little lower being careful that you don't fall of the bed as you're on the edge where Jungkook is standing and you're standing on your knees.