Sam (Sam/Uzi)

It's been almost 20 years since the murder drones first ravaged copper 9. which meant it had been almost 15 since Sam's dumpster had been destroyed, when he was really young and the murder drones attacked, his parents threw him into it.

He, like a good boy, stayed there. He painted the walls and filled in a leak. He drew pictures and glued them to the walls. One day when he went out to go find something comfortable to sleep on, he came back to his dumpster. And it was full of bullet holes and it was torn apart. Sam simply stared at it for a while. Sam started to cry he didn't want to think anymore staring at his home completely torn apart.

Sam found what he was looking for, under the master controls(controls designed to be used by the drones owners) he found an option called mental inhibitor. He pressed on it and was prompted with a slider. He quickly slid it down, lowering it to 50% and pressed accept. Sam felt himself slow down but it wasn't enough he opened it back up and moved the slider down again, 25%. But everything was still too fast. He opened it again this time going down to 10%.

His whole body felt like it moved at hyperspeed. He could feel his brain slowing down and everything felt right. He started moving; he didn't even think about where he was going until he was underground. A colony, his brain could only handle a single thought at a time. Sam felt like this could be a safe place like his old home. Sam opened the slider again. But he was prompted to enter a password. Sam didn't know it. Oh well. He didn't know what he was doing anyways.

"Woah, it's scary cause it's like real."