Chapter 4~ Decisions Decisions

Chapter 4~~~

RECAP~~~

She slowly reached  a hand off, and tugged her hair-that I just realised was a wig- off, and it showed blonde-brown hair, changing erraticly from blonde-brown to inky black.

Like ours. I remember that Clarissa's hair used to do that.

Then it hits me-

This is my sister.
END RECAP~~~

Clarissa POV

Tears pored down my cheeks as I walked over to him.

Breaths go in and out of me harshly and fast. My breathing is hiccuply and I was on the verge of tears.

"Bitch, take us home now!" He yelled at me and slapped me. I grabbed Zara's and Karrie's hand. Zara, always the brave ones in times of need, grabbed His hand.

"O-o-ok" I said softy and fearful that he would hit me again like so many times before.

I closed my eye and concentrated.

"HEY!" There was a yell. I suddenly opened my eyes to see about 20 humans -werewolves- and 10 wolves.

This was so familar to me, a sharp pain went through my head, and a breath hissed through my teeth as I closed my eyes against the pain.

I felt joy that these wolves might rescue us, but knew he would use us as a bargaining chip or something.

I opened my eyes again. He grabbed me by my hair and I scrunched up my face in pain, not allowing myself give him the satisfaction to hear me in pain.

Zara grabbed my hand as she wrapped and arm around my waist to keep me from falling and him pulling my hair even more.

"Go away." He said warningly. He looked around. Confident he could use us to escape.

A tall man that resembled the 4 guys was in front of them and spoke strongly to him, glancing at me in his arms, a sharp, cold blade against my neck.

"Now we wouldn't be wanting anyone hurt noe. Could you please let these innoceent girls go, let the girls and my daughter go." He told my father.

"Father? What's he talking about?" I asked my- well who I think to be my father. I looked up at him, he seemed momentarily frozen. He leaned down and whispered down into my ear, so only I could hear.

His digusting breath touched my ear and I held down a disgusted shiver. "Little bitch, if you go with them, then I will kill your sisters. And I am not your father, but I hope to father your children. If you go with your family,I will hunt your 'sisters' down and kill them. We wouldn't want that now would we. " He paused then continues,

"Now tell them no, tell them, you want to stay, I leave your sisters here, and won't kill them, but I get to take you. Deal?"

Everyone watched us as he whispered into my ear. A lone tear ran down my cheek as I decided my fate.

"No"

_____________________________________________________________________________

Is she saying no to him, or to her pack?

Read on to find out.

VOTE
COMMENT
FAN
ALL

thx for reading;)

m xoxoxo

I did.