Chapter 6 ~

Sorry for not uploading sooner, if you've heard before because your my fan or read my message board, I was sick a couple of weeks ago, but now I am better, thankfully, and I would like to name all the people who said in either my message board or my private messages to get better:

Dontno2,    Jay-Jay713,     Dark-Shadow,     JulesCarlyle,     YouLeaveMeBreathless,      Catherinemariee92,     WillowFaye,     AbbyAddy13,          and my actually BFF: Goldy926;)

So thank you all, and I am sorry if I missed your name, I think I got all of them but I might be wrong!

I had major Writer's block to, so sorry about that. This chapter idea came to me while I was litterly about to go to sleep, I was up for an hour thinking about it then went top sleep with it almost finished in my head.

So, here is the chapter!

*************************************************************************************************************

Karrie's POV

After a blinding flash, I barely saw Clarissa drop. She fainted, or fell unconscious and hit the ground like a rock.

I ran to her screaming her name as Zara did to.

I gently turned my sister over and looked at her face were her eyes were closed peacefully. I was afraid that she wouldn't wake up like last time, last time she was out for almost a week and I was stressing out and so was Zara, we were complete messes.

"STAY BACK!" Zara yelled at whoever tried to get closer, and then she bent over Claire too. She stroked her face before shouting.

"CLAISSA! YOU BETTER OPEN YOUR F*CKING EYES NOW OR ELSE I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL DO SOMETHING YOU WILL REGRET! I KNWO YOUR TEHRE, STOP SCARING EVERYONE, INCLUDING ME! YOUR DEAR SISTER! AND FOR THE RECORD YOU HAVE A PHOBIA WITH FROG! I DON'T KNOW WHY OR HOW BUT YOU DO! NOW WAKE YOU UNCONIOUS BUT UPOR I WILL GO IN THERE AND KICK YOU IN THE ASS TO DO SO! YOU WHAT?! THEN ALL BE STUCK IN THERE AND I'LL ANNOY THE HELL OUT OF YOU! HOW DOES THAT SOUND? YOU CRAZY SISTER STUCK IN YOUR HEAD! I COULD GO ON ALL DAY! YOU KNOW, YOU’RE A ROTTEN PERSON FOR NOT WAKING UP!" She ranted to Clarissa.

I could tell some people come closer as I edged away from Zara, who I knew was absolutely freaking out on the inside.

She began again after taking a big breath and started shouting in Claire's ear again, "WAKE UP DAMMIT! YOUR SCARING KARRIE AND I WILL NOT ACCEPT THAT YOU HEAR ME YOU-YOU-YOU-" She was cut off by Claire’s eyes blinking open.

"CLAIRE!" I exclaimed and rushed to her side as I side as Zara grabbed her in a hug. I joined the hug and let some tears slide down my cheeks.

"Don't worry me like that again." Zara mumbled out through Clarissa's hair.

She pulled back and said sarcastically, "Yeah, I won't save us again, how does that sound?" she asked her and then turned to me and hugged me this time so I was facing her.

She pulled away and moved so she was sitting cross-legged and was facing the both of us, I was in my bra basically, Zara was in old and ratty jeans, and a black T-shirt that had some smudges from dirt on it. Clarissa had her outfit from today on, but it to had dirt smudges on it like my stomach did, except her clothes were less smudged than Zara's.

She suddenly grinned and said, "I think I know what happened!" she stated excitedly

Zara and I wore twin expressions of confusion. "What?" We asked at the same time.

She beamed at us and said, "I know how we were taken!" She then proceeded to explain it.

"I was taken when I stepped out of a house I guess was my home, you *she pointed to me* were taken when you were swimming with some friends and stepped away for a moment to look at something. You *she pointed to Zara* were taken when you were at football game with friends when you were grabbed from behind and were dragged into the nearby woods!" She shouted excited them said, "We were all hit on the head some place and that what caused us to loose out memories!"