Chapter 9 ~

Chapter 9 ~

"______?" I asked the girl.  The blonde turned to me and bobbed her head nervously.

I smiled at her before extending my hand and said, "How do you do?"  She looked surprised for a moment before taking my hand shakily.

"There's no reason to fret, Dear.  Your doing a service to your pack.  Your family."  I told her.  She believed the silver tongued lie. 

But I thought I saw a flash of doubt, but I dismissed it as nerves.

"Remember, you'll never have to do anything you don't want to, but remember... you must befriend them.  Make them feel that you are one of them.  Your 17 years old, your just a regular senior in high school.   When the time comes we'll tell you what to do. But remember - we're are counting on you to do this  mission well.  If not..." I trailed off and made a motion with my hand, a finger sliding lethally across my throat.

"I won't fail you, I p-promise." She said anxiously, looking side to side quickly.

I nodded and said finally, "Make sure of that or else your terminated."

*********************************************************************************************************************

Sorry that I added another mystery person like the last story, but I've been working on this for more than a month.  Let's just say I hate when a story is so cheesy you can tell what happens next.  I hope you all like, thanks for reading!

~m