(Unedited)

Hours after the men finished eating they all soon began to get comfortable in their new room. They were reading magazines and books, and John and George were playing cards. And Death was looking out the window into the fields that surrounded the house in all directions.

"Hey! That's not fair man, you can't make that move," George uttered.

"It's in the rules man, hate to break it to you but you just suck," John said with a smirk.

"Man, this game is bullshit."

"Oh come on, you're leaving already? Didn't know I was that good," John laughed.

"Bugger off."

As George walked over to his bed in vexation, Norm barged into the room.

"Death, we need to talk."

Death looked at Norm, he looked solemn.

"What is it?"

"Let's talk about this in private," Norm said.

The two men left their room, but Norm kept walking. Death followed shortly behind until the two men made it to the kitchen.

"What's up?" Death asked.

"Look inside those cabinets, they're empty."

"What's your point? They're empty, we scavenged all the food," Death said, becoming muddled.

"I left a bag of bread here, it was meant for our return trip back to the base, what happened to it?"

"Did you tell anyone about that?"

"Yes, I told my men about it. I was going to inform your men as well, but I was worried they might.. take it."

Death looked in confusion, "Take it? Why would they do that?"

"Well, I've done some background research on the crew you got there, they're not exactly the greatest at keeping promises."

"What do you mean?"

"They're known for looting, stealing people's food, keeping the stashes for themselves. I understand that is what you guys need to do for survival, I get it," Norm said in an effort to commute sincerity, "I think one of your guys took that bread, and I'm not mad, but I want it back."

"Oh really, where'd you hear about all this?"

"Captured Russians, they tell tales of you. As if you are some kind of legend."

"Really? Do you honestly hear yourself right now? If all you have is the past to work off and some Russian tales then clearly, you're delusional. My men wouldn't steal if guns were pointing at their heads, let alone a simple bag of bread," Death said passionately.

"Really? Then let's ask them, shall we?" Norm responded with a confident smirk.

"Go ahead, they have nothing to hide."

Death and Norm walked back to their room, Norm cleared his throat in a loud manner that got everyone's attention. Death stood silently next to him.

"I hate to break away your attention from whatever 'Important tasks' you might be doing at this time," Norm said sarcastically, "However, there is currently a dilemma we must address. "

"What's going on?" George inquired.

"Earlier today there was a bag of bread in the cabinets, it's now gone. And I would like to know who took it, I'm specifically talking to Death's crew."

The men stood in silence, a confusion swept across the room. George once again decided to speak, "Why do you think it's us and not your own men? Do we have a fucking problem?"