Ch 1

"If you can't act, just get out of here!"

As soon as the words fell, a timid omega teenager was so scared that he fell off the sofa, and Xie Jun, who was leaning on next to him, frowned.

The director was so angry that he came forward and grabbed the omega teenager: "I don't care which gold owner is behind you!" If you don't play well, get out of here!"

The director is a middle-aged beta man, and his strength is not small compared with omega. He pushed down the boy's beautiful little face and fell to the ground, covering him and sobbing.

After the director scolded, he was obviously angry.

At a glance, the man sat safely on the sofa.

The man's contoured face softened under the light, especially after the kissing scene, the red lips were full of lust, and the pale pupils were slightly restrained, which was simply unintentionally seduced to the bottom...

Not to mention that the collarbone exposed by the bathrobe is the best enough, even the low-pitting color of the eyes made many staff sigh.

The director shook his head and looked at the man.

There was a thump in the bottom of my heart.

It's obviously an alpha.

Damn it! It almost looked like an omega.

"Xie Jun, you go and have a rest first." Song Wei waved his hand and didn't look at it as if avoiding.

The deputy director who would look at his face next to him quickly stepped forward and advised, "Director Song, calm down..."

The deputy director quietly glanced at the man who had got up lazily on the sofa and whispered, "The gold owner behind the little omega just now, I don't care if I can't offend him... You should know..."

The deputy director stretched out his hand and quietly pointed to the man who had walked to the dressing room: "He..."

"The gold owner, we can't afford to offend..."

Song Wei is one of the best national treasure directors in Dixing. Which of the actors he wants to work with is not flattering. Even if a few of them are stuffed in behind the back of the gold owner, they dare not challenge him!

He has been shooting for more than 30 years and has never been afraid of anyone! Now that he is angry, the kindness of the assistant director is completely counterproductive.

Director Song pushed away the deputy director and snorted angrily: "I don't care who the gold owner is!" If you can't shoot well, just roll up like him and get out of here!" The beautiful boy who stretched out his finger to the sofa and cried with pear blossoms and rain.

The boy widened his delicate eyes and looked at Song Wei and was afraid. He rolled and climbed in front of Song Tsuen and pleaded softly: "Director Song! Director Song, give me a chance!"

"Director Song!"

The boy ran too fast and put his feet around to shoot the machine line.

"Ah!"

This kick set off a louder curse...

*

The lounge.

Wang Xiaojing held the lunch box insulation bag in his hand, pushed the door into the dressing room and said repeatedly, "Tututut..."

Put the insulation bag in front of the man to rest his eyes and began to gossip: "A Jun, it's really lively outside~ I was stunned just now, which is more exciting than the news on the hot search... Let me tell you..."