Ch 4

Xie Jun seduced a few words yesterday. Wen Jue smiled and did not draw his hand or pander.

He was so bored that he went back to his room to sleep.

The next day, he woke up and found that the alpha woman had left early. He was lazy in the villa. In the afternoon, her little beta secretary appeared in Jiaoshan with a bunch of things.

"What is this?" He glanced at the candy in the glass jar on the table.

It is an arc-wrapped sugar coating, which looks easy to remind people of fishing fish. It is as thick as white starch.

It's not something valuable. He refers to the candy in the jar. He is more optimistic about the glass jar than candy, which is at least valuable.

The beta man with a standard back has a cute and honest baby face. He respectfully said hello to Xie Jun first: "Hello." Very polite.

Xie Jun raised his eyebrows and thought it was interesting.

This man is Wen Jue's secretary. He has met him several times. It is estimated that the number of times you see it is more than the number of times you see the gold owner.

Xie Jun couldn't help but think of the film he had seen in order to act. In the early years, it was inconvenient for people to write letters. Most of them were through the little bookboys around them to send letters, make some contacts and so on. At that time, their profession was probably similar to that of actors, in order to climb up to Gao Zhi.

It's normal to spend some hard money.

Xie Jun only glanced at the glass jar, and quickly turned his head to face the "secretary" who might have the right to speak.

"Hello." The man smiled a little, his face was friendly, and his peach blossom eyes were full of old amorous feelings.

He has no money but a face.

Ming Queer is not a look-looking person, but he knows that at the beginning of Wang Jue's upbringing this artist, he needs to pay more or less attention to entertainment news in case of emergency.

As long as the word Xie Jun appears in the search engine, there will be no less "story" that makes people think about it. So Ming Queer is still very curious.

Because of Xie Jun's question just now, Ming Queer took out a beige handkerchief and wiped the surroundings very carefully... There is no "dirty" at all.

Ming Queer wiped and explained, "This is what Wang Jue likes. Wang Jue will rest in the reef mountain these days, so he arranges some items in advance..."

Xie Jun's trouble of buying a pregnancy test stick yesterday has not yet gone down. The shooting progress has been suspended in the past few days. Wait for the popularity of the lace news to drop before entering the group to make up for the shooting. Artists should take the opportunity to step on those who are not popular. Xie Jun no longer needs to hype to improve the heat when he reaches the bottleneck. He only needs to precipitate to transfer the danger.

Li Lan told him not to go out.

He is also safe and complaed.

When I heard from the little secretary, Wen Jue has been staying in Jiaoshan recently. I can't help but think of holding a woman's hand yesterday, and it suddenly became hot again.

His hands are really hot.

"Oh." What Xie Jun is most accustomed to is to hide calmly. The more extreme he is, the more plain he hides.

Although Wen Jue did not avoid it as usual after hearing the word "child" yesterday. But she was not moved, as she said, "Sir, I can't give you anything, relief, love... Not even."