Ch 6

Wen Jue opened the glass jar on the desk, took out the last candy wrapped in thick □□ and put it in his mouth.

I have resumed my usual work.

"Wang Jue, the military cost of the Star Alliance in the fourth quarter needs to be determined." Ming Queer contacted Wen Jue through the terminal, and his tone was a little eager.

This didn't need to be done today, but Fang Min, who was dressed in a fancy suit next to the office like a parrot, brushed his exquisite hairstyle and squatted down to urge him to contact Wen Jue.

There was a woman's gentle mechanical voice on the other side of the terminal: "Call him in."

Ming Queer's simple little face suddenly eased, and he couldn't help worshipping His Royal Highness Wenjue in his heart. He was worthy of suppressing the absolute power of Viscount Fang Min. Ming Queer looked up at the man who heard the terminal voice clearly.

"You..." He blushed and whispered.

Fang Min took back his arrogance and raised his chin: "Go and go!"

In fact, there is nothing important to come today.

He Suo Fang Min was just idle and had nothing to do. When he stayed in the office, he couldn't catch Wen Jue's handle, so he had to take the initiative to attack.

"Sign it quickly!" The man has a neat black hair on his back, and the suits he wears are high-end and hand-made, and every inch of the cut highlights him...

Like a peacock with flowers.

Wen Jue didn't even blink his eyes. After signing the last virtual file in his hand, he stored it into the terminal system.

With the document handed over by Fang Min with the tip of the pen, he wrote the words "He Suo Wenjue" very smoothly.

The man was a little stunned and took back the documents dryly.

The expression was strange and he whispered: "There must be a plan to sign so fast..."

Wen Jue put down the pen in his hand, got up and stood up. He was still wearing a long blue and white military uniform, which was indeed the power and strong oppression of alpha.

Seeing Wen Jue leave, Fang Min took a step to the left to block the direction the woman left.

Wen Jue calmly put his eyes on his face, and the smile at the corners of his lips was far less elegant than the woman herself looked. She held her frameless flake glasses, and the focus of her pupils was like a pair of invisible hands to restrain the breath of the tall man.

"Stock control officer, do you have anything to report?"

When he said it, his eyebrows were flat, but Fang Min always felt that he had been provoked.

"You... Where are you going!? Fang Min was inexplicably a little nervous about this cousin. He didn't have a good temper and asked loudly.

The woman took off the frame, and the apricot eyes became intimate.

The fingertips "Dad" fell on the table.

"After-duty time, stock control officer."

Fang Min is an alpha adult male. Every time he confronts Wen Jue, he has an impulse to tear her apart.

It's the kind of provocative irritable mood. Perhaps on the day Wen Jue returned to the emperor five years ago, Fang Min regarded this female alpha as the biggest opponent in his life, the kind of opponent who was either dead or injured.

"What do you mean by the anniversary of Uncle He Suo's death?"

Fang Min was so angry that he turned around and punched his hand on the table beside him. The table sank under the fist seal and fell alone.