Ch 3

There are two red bars on the long square piece of wood in the hand, which is a clear answer.

Wen Jue took it in his hand and only took a look.

I took a bottle of pure water from the bar, with some crooked labels on it, and chose to throw it into the garbage grinder. She took a bottle of bottle with a good label again. The woman unscrewed the cap and did not drink it directly, but looked around and positioned her eyes on the opposite red lacquered wooden cabinet, the glasses that were divided and placed.

She is not familiar with this villa.

There are many villas under her name, most of which are used to transfer some scattered assets. Most of the villas that can be remembered for their addresses have their own characteristics.

Wen Jue put down the half-glass pure water bottle and walked to the old red lacquer wooden cabinet opposite. This cabinet is placed in a modern, simple and spacious villa with overall decoration...

When a woman is alone, she will relax and frown.

"It doesn't match." Her voice is concise and clear, commenting on this red lacquered wooden cabinet.

Any crystal clear cup placed in the wooden cabinet is a hundred times higher than its price, but it is accommodated by such a crooked cabinet.

She knew that this was Xie Jun's masterpiece.

The etiquette told her that she should not judge other people's standards of appreciation at will. Wen Jue reached out and opened the thin and cheap window of red lacquered wood, and the connection between the wood and the wood even made a noise that the ears did not want to tolerate.

This is Wen Jue's second frown this morning.

She took out an ordinary and expensive glass.

Close the "squeaky" old wall door again.

She successfully drank today's first glass of pure water. The water temperature was a little cold and slid into the intestines along the lips. Like washing out yesterday's "dirty", Wen Jue regained a gentle Confucian look.

As long as you turn your head, you can still see the small pieces of wood lying quietly on the table.

The two red bars on the wood chips seem to show off and... Aggrieved...

Wen Jue really doesn't know enough about Xie Jun, even if the result she just searched through the search engine is [the accuracy rate of omega pregnancy test is as high as 90%]

Xie Jun showed off that he was pregnant and wronged her suspicion.

It's not hard to guess.

So he left the villa early in the morning, so that Wen Jue had no chance to take him to the military hospital for a physical examination.

Wen Jue's decision generally does not take more than five seconds, because the decision made after thinking for more than five seconds is mostly negative. Since it was negative from the beginning, there is no need to waste time.

She gave up her doubts and chose to accept it.

She may want to have her own offspring, which conflicts with her life plan, but not with her promise.

Wen Jue often regards commitment as more important than life.

"Ming Queer, let's go in five minutes." Wen Jue opened the terminal contact, picked up the dark blue and white military coat beside him and walked to Xuan.

The woman's back stood upright, and the curly hair hanging behind her waist did not have any bundles. She quietly walked around and brushed the brown belt around her waist.