Ch 12

"I wish this movie a big sale! The box office exceeded 10 billion!" Director Song Wei drank it all in one gulp and put down the goblet with the fragrance of wine. In the congratulatory voice of everyone, he walked to Xie Jun, who was in a daze not far away.

"Mr. Xie, it's a good cut this time. I'm very optimistic about your acting skills." Song Wei has been in the director's circle for many years, and there are a lot of good-looking people, but not many people look more interesting than Xie Jun.

It's full of vigor.

Xie Jun came to his senses and smiled, "It's better for Director Song to guide. This is the credit of the whole crew." The official reply term.

"No, no, no... You don't have to be modest about this. The heartbreaking kind of the hero who is reluctant to give up the music is in place, especially the scene of smashing his lifelong dream for his lover..." Song Wei commented seriously.

"I cried when I cut this section." Song Wei couldn't help shivering when he thought of the hero's eyes that had lost his ideal but were filled by his lover.

Originally, I thought that Xie Jun was an idol and an artist with no life experience, but this person was also cruel and bold enough.

Xie Jun habitually wanted to cover his lips and teeth with the champagne in his hand, and was stunned.

Put it down quietly.

Chao Songzi smiled a friendly smile and smiled confidently: "As long as Director Song likes it, I hope this movie premiere will sell well."

"Of course."

This is the reason why I found a traffic artist. One part is to respond to the market, and the other part is that fans have done a good job in publicity, which saves a lot of trouble.

What's more, there is a big gold owner behind Xie Jun.

This man...

Song Wei didn't know it clearly through the circle, and he couldn't even find out his name. The artist's temperament, who completely controlled the film from behind his disdain, also compromised his backbone and began to be cautious about Xie Jun.

"I don't know, last time..." Song Wei deliberately lowered his voice. The last time he shot the materials, Xie Jun disappeared, but there were a lot of rumors in the circle...

Xie Jun pretended not to understand and raised his eyebrows: "What's the matter?" He stretched out the champagne and touched Song Wei, and the glass was crisp.

"The last material shooting was very smooth, wasn't it?"

"Director Song."

People don't care about it, and the person behind him naturally puts it down safely.

Song Wei smiled happily, which was all about the scenes in the entertainment industry.

After a few words of chat here, the people over there urged. After all, Xie Jun also said a few words to the celebration banquet. All the way to the wine ceremony, how much wine in the glass of champagne is still how much wine at the end.

"Mr. Xie." Song Wei handed him the original tape that he didn't know and smiled, "This is an unabridged version. Since you can't attend the premiere at zero, take this back."

Song Wei blinked, and the old and naughty beta man looked really awkward. He looked around to make sure that there was no one, and said, "I'm preparing a big project in my hand to win the prize. I'll give you a role, the protagonist."

Without waiting for Xie Jun to answer, Song Wei stretched out his hand to stop him: "Let's talk about it in a few days."

*