[16] 1 Fish, 2 Fish

So this is theorizing the meaning behind the song 1Fish2Fish by The Stereosexuals

Heavy TW:
Organ harvesting
Kidnapping
Torture
SA
Forced "films"
Misogyny

Honestly, the song sounds like a guy who got into leading a ring that deals in making torture "films" with women he seduced and tricked, and then sells the parts he took in the films.

Like, here's how I interpret some of the lyrics:

"Got you hook, line, sinker, and ain't gonna throw you back."

He's a spider who lured her into his dark web, and she'll never be able to get away.

"Her net worth is her purpose."

In a way, she's rich. Her body, and the parts that he takes, are worth a lot of money. And to him, her sole purpose is to get him money.

"It's more than wh*res would bargain for, but lord it's nicely priced
You're an organ donor for the cure waking up in a tub of ice
But at least that baby fat's gone like a memory, you've lost weight overnight"

This kind of seems he may also kidnap prostitutes, women who wouldn't have much attention from the news or their family members if they went missing.
He picks them up when they're expecting to just get their job done and get paid.
Instead they lose weight when he harvests them, taunting them with "you lost that baby fat you've been trying to get rid of, huh?"

And with lines like "One fish, two fish, black and blue" and "Me or you", he obviously acts pretty dam violent before actually killing them, in a "Your pain is my paycheck. And if I let you live, I get less, and I risk getting caught." way

So he's a misogynist who makes films torturing women, mostly prostitutes, sells their organs after filming, and has a "It's survival of the fittest" mindset.

But that's just my interpretation. Some other interpretation I've seen were it's about abortion (though unsure if it's with, against, or in between)