Chapter 15

"Moving Forward"

The above picture is NOT M and T.

A Week After Graduation

|T|

Last week I closed and opened A new chapter of life all in one day, and the best part about it was that I did it with the person I loved. Meloni. One day she would hopefully become Meloni Hoffman. when? Not sure. We are still young, we still have things to work through, but hopefully when we get to a great point, one greater than this it'll happen. I could not complain with anything at my life and I enjoyed every moment. The little incident I had grew Meloni and I closer. dangerously close but "we liked it close". I had practically moved in with her, we almost did everything like a married couple...
Sometimes it was a good thing and sometimes I felt like throwing things and fucking stuff up. That's normal though, so I've been told.
The stuff I think about when I'm packing. packing for what? My dad was taking Si & I on a cruise. Best graduation present and he also gave Si & I an extra ticket to bring our "significant other". EVERYBODY knew who I was taking but Si didn't want any of us to know. Me included. I'm supposing it's the girl she's in a relationship with though. I never knew Si could hide things so bad! Never would I want to hide the person I had been in a relationship with for 11 MONTHS! Maybe it was/is best. Si talks about her all the time though. With no name or anything included.
"hey girls be ready to leave for the airport in about 2 hours! I have to go pick Janelle up!" I heard my dad yelling from downstairs. I couldn't help but laugh. I'm guessing this is a triple-date vacation because my dad had found somebody too. happy for him. I finished packing the last of my things when I got a call from M.

|M|

Baby I'm can't decide which bikini I want to buy" I said to T on the phone.
"Meloni you have like 12 already why are you getting a new one?"
T didn't understand. Bikini's are very important for vacations and I feel the need to get a new one everytime😌.
"Okay And I'm getting a new one because I want to. Check your messages because I just sent you the choices" I was really hoping she'd be helpful.
After about 30 seconds of silence I heard T say "get em all, you'd look so very gorgeous and sexy. Even sexier when I get to take it off of you"
Boy was T turning me on. I just don't know what to do with her sometimes. "Okay baby, you were so very helpful, I'll be over there in about 45 minutes I love you"
"I love you more M" and I ended the call.
Walking up the register i was so upset with who I saw in front of me. My old best friend. The only best friend I had ever had . (t not included) . The one who broke my heart into 200,000 pieces. The one who abandoned be at my lowest point. Adriana. Adriana and I had been best friends for 11 years. We told each other everything. EVERYTHING, but as soon as I had told her I was gay in 8th grade she dropped me. She told me she couldn't stand me "like that" and she even had her parents transfer her to a different school. It's not like she was my type of anything so I don't even know why she took it that far.
Bg the time I had gotten out of my deep thoughts the cashier was staring at me waiting for me to give her my things. I guess she could tell I was very very deep in thought.

Once I got outside I opened my first suitcase and stuffed the bikinis in there. (Two week vacation). I went through the and made sure I had everything and headed to T's house. I needed to take some sleeping medicine so I could be knocked out on the plane because I am highly terrified.

|T|

Everyone was at the house except for Si's girlfriend. She had said she would be there in 5 minutes . Five minutes ago . I'm guessing time wasn't too important to her. I started putting suitcases in the trunk when I saw "her" car pull up. I greeted her and offered to take her bags.
"Thank you so much! You're T right? Si told me so much about you!! It's a pleasure to meet you!!"
"I am and it's very nice to meet you too!"
If I wasn't rushing I would've talked to her maybe a minute longer. She was a pretty girl and from what I could tell a nice personality. I followed her into the house and everyone instantly started staring at her. everyone except M who was taking some type of sleep aid. she was funny.
I was headed over to M when Si started talking.
"Everybody this is my beautiful and wonderful girlfriend ..."
I put my attention to M when I saw a terrible expression on her face. I continued to watch her as I saw her mouth what seemed "Adriana"
"Adriana this is my family" was all I heard Si say. This is going to be one hell of a "vacation"