Chapter 10

|Si|

I was mad that Mel had moved on fast. The only thing I wanted to know was who it was. I didn't want Mel back but after I found out that she was already seeing somebody I thought I could get her back. things just haven't been the same. T and I aren't that close anymore but that's still my sister. I wonder if she knows who Mel is seeing??? If she know and don't tell me that's some f*cked up shit. I got better things to think about.

|M|

"T I fucking love the hell out of you" I said as I was kissing her. the slow hungry kisses that made me want her so bad. "I love you more baby" she said trying to catch her breathe. T started sucking on my lip and my hands started roaming her body. i knew we were about to get into it but then T's phone rang. It pissed me off and to make matters worse it was Si. I could tell by T's face she was pissed too.
"T, Uhhh I was talking to Mel earlier..."
When I looked at T I saw her jaw muscles flinching. It wasn't the time but Gahh it was turning me on. "And she said she had already moved on.. I was just wondering if you knew who it was?, I mean I don't care or nothing but I still want to know"
T started smiling. Mischievously.
"Nahh Si I don't know. But if you didn't care you really wouldn't care."
"You right T. See you later"
"Mhm" and then she hung up

T started laughing.
"Baby why you didn't tell me Si talked to you?"
"Because T all that is really not important because WE know what's up. I know that Si and I are done for good. WE both know that's in the past"
"Yeah you're right. Let's go out somewhere"

"Say no more baby you got it"

Another short chapter but I'm in a great mood.