Chapter 6

Yall don't show this book any love 😪. Yall can do better!

T

A few more weeks till school start. Been a few days since I left the house. Si been paying a lot more attention to M. Which somewhat makes me jealous. Lately M has been spending the night and Si hasn't even partied or non of that. I asked her what the sudden change was and she said "these girls ain't got non on M, and I finally Got that T"
I couldn't be mad at her case it was about time and I knew that I could find one soon. Soon as in tonight cause I'm going to the spot. Jo's pizza. I heard that's where all the females be at on Friday night. It was 8:23 and I needed to get dressed. I got in the shower, lotioned up and put on my attire. A red Abercrombie hoodie, khaki joggers, and my toro bravo 4's. Grabbed my charger and my keys and was heading out when I saw Si and M cuddling on the couch. Si was sleep and M was looking me dead in my face. lately it's been awkward between us but I wasn't exactly sure why. "Ay Meloni, when Si wake up can you tell her to give me a call" she looked at me with a blank expression. I guess she didn't like me not calling her M
"Sure thing" and like that I left.

I arrived it the pizza place, parked my car and went it. I told the waiter 1 and she led me to a booth. 😜. I saw a whole bunch of beautiful girls when I was heading to my booth. some were on what I assumed was a date and some weren't. After I sat down and ordered, I noticed this one pretty girl sitting across from me at a table. She wasn't by herself but with a few other girls. She looked just like someone I knew. Just really didn't know who. Brown skin and gorgeous. She had her hair in a ponytail that stopped at the end of her neck, a dimple and a pretty ah smile. From what I could tell she liked to keep herself fly. Maybe she could match mines 👀. Every so often I would hear her friends say "get up and go over there" every once in a while id glance over there and our eyes would meet but she would blush and look away. I really wanted to get to know her. after my food came I started eating. I didn't even come here to eat but it was good. I just couldn't stop looking at her table. I couldn't stop looking at her and her friends could see it. "Just go over there girl, stop being scured" I saw her bite her lip and she finally got up. I watched her too. I watched her the whole time she walked to my table. When she was facing me and I saw how stunning she was I even bit my lip. Quite a few times.
I smiled and say "hello gorgeous"
She smiled and said "Hi, umm I'm Kylin"
"That's a pretty name Kylin, I'm T"
"Can I call you Ki?"
"Sure" she said blushing again.
"I've been looking over at you for a while" I said laughing "not in a creepy way but you are really pretty"
"Thanks, Uhhh my friends kept telling me to Come over here.. I wouldn't stop saying how cute you were.. It took me a while, I'm shy"
"It's All cool, I'm glad you finally came over here"
"Yeahh, sooo Uhhh I don't know if this is too fast but I was wondering if we could go somewhere and chill. It's real noisy in here and my friends can get rally annoying"
Damn. She wasn't lying. I was on board with it.
"Yeah, I don't bite. We can go to my crib, it's cold outside. Unless you know any places"
She started giggling. "Kinda new here, I don't really know any places, so your house is fine"
i paid for the bill and she told her friends she was leaving. i held the door for her and let her in the car and we headed back to my house. the ride was a little quiet but It wasn't long because my house was right around the corner. "Wow this is crazy.."
"What is?" I said pulling into my driveway
"I live three houses from here!!"
"Oh my gosh. That is crazy. Where you been girl" I said laughing but half serious.
"I could ask you the exact same question"
I opened my door and hers and opened the front door. As I walked in I noticed Si and M still in the exact same position and just like the last time M was looking me dead in my face but looked away as soon as she saw Ki behind me. I led us to my room and turned the tv on. We sat there for a few minutes and then started to get to know each other. im sure M thought we were doing something else. I didn't know if I wanted her to think that or not.
For the next hour or two Ki just really got to know each other she was really funny. Conversation even got a little deep. Even to or coming out stories. it was eventually time for her to go and even she lived three houses down I decided I was going to drive her. as we were heading down stairs I noticed Si was finally up and her and M were playing around. That stopped when they heard us approaching and for some reason Si's whole facial expression changed. i looked at Ki's and hers was blank too. Did she not see Si when we first came in???? "SI?!?"
"Kylin??"
M wasn't liking this and neither was I
"Si how do you know her?" M asked
"Yeah she knows me" "she knows me well..." Kylin stated coldly. something was bout to go down.