Chapter 7

M

I was getting heated real quick. Too quick. Nobody was speaking, nobody was saying anything. I wanted to know who the fuck this chick was, and it looked like T did too.
"Si tell me who the fuck this is!"
"Mel calm down baby, it's really nothing"
"So tell me who the fuck she is!"
T interrupted "Kylin how you know my sister?!" After a few seconds of no answers T's jaw muscles were flinching which meant she was beyond pissed. "I mean what the fxck Si. Somebody say some shit. What yall use to fxck or something?!"
It was a 2 on 2 situation. T and I were losing because we weren't getting the answers we wanted and needed. If nothing happened soon it was going to get messy.
"Tell them Si, just tell them" Kylin said. I didn't like this girl. Her voice was annoying me her presence was annoying me and the fact that she was half way calm was even more annoying. my fist to her face wouldn't be though.
"Mel, baby..."
"Don't Fxcking Mel baby me shit. Si don't even try it. Just tell me who the fuck she is"
T started balling and unballing her fist. I could really tell something was going to happen. J didn't know if she was mad at Si for ruining something "soon to be" or mad at the Kylin chick.
"Mel, Kylin and I uhhhh messed around a few times. It wasn't really nothing we just fxcked. Baby I mean I love you but I couldn't take not getting any and she was new and I didn't know what to do..." Si said starting to break down, "mel im sorry. I'm realllly . Sorry"
"Kylin! What the hell type shit is this. you know DAMN well you saw my muhfxckin sister when we walked in the damn door and you ain't say SHIT!What the fxck you thought this was Ki? You thought it was okay not to say a thing?!" T yelled.
Kylin put her head in her hands and sat down "oh man. T im sorry, I mean I don't know what to say"
"Fuxk it all." I said. I couldn't deal anymore. My head was hurting. Tears were getting ready to fall. All of this within a hour. I don't even know HOW to react. My girlfriend just confessed to her cheating with her sisters "soon to be" hoe.
I put my shoes took the keys out of T's hand and went to get in her car. I was getting the hell out of here.

T

"Fxck it all" I kept repeating in my head. After M walked out I put my shoes on and looked Ki and Si dead in the face. Si wasn't sorry at all. just shocked she got caught. "I hope you got a coat Ki." I said before quickly going upstairs backing a overnight or two bag and leaving the house. I got in the car and looked at M. She was looking right at me and she was shaking from anger. Her leg was moving and it wouldn't stop even after I started blasting the playlist she created on my phone. I didn't know exactly where I was going yet or where I wanted to go. I looked over at M and saw tears just rolling down her eyes. Her leg was still moving. i placed my hand on her thigh. It stopped moving. i turned the music down a little and looked around the car for napkins to wipe her face but I found none. I took my sweatshirt off and wiped her tears. damn this was one of my favorites. I had never been in this situation and really didn't know what to do.
"Mm. It's not okay but I promise it will be. I know you must have a killer headache like I do, but you and I both need to get some rest. It's 3:07"
It was silent for a minute or two.
"I really don't feel like going home T, Some of Si's shit is there. Pictures are there. Shit she gave me is there. I just can't"
"Okay M. I got you"
I guess hearing that calmed her down because she sat back and closed her eyes.
I guess we can go to a hotel. its too late to go to my aunts house and I don't have time for explaining.
10 minutes later I pulled up to a holiday Inn. pretty good hotel. Looked real nice. after getting my wallet out of my bag I woke M up and we walked into the hotel.
It was a nice looking lady at the desk.
"Hi I need a room for maybe two nights. It's just us"
"Okay, are you two a couple?"
The fuck did she need to know for?
"Yes we are" M said.
I could tell she was ready to lay down.
..
After paying we went up to the room. It was real nice. the king size bed looked so good to be in at any moment. I sat down on the bed while M went to the bathroom. I hadn't noticed she had a bag too. I guess she had originally planned to stay at the house with Si. Umph. I looked at M come out of the bathroom in shorts that hugged her and a tank top. This was the shit Si was missing out on. she pulled the covers back and laid in the bed flipping through channels. I went and used the bathroom and got in my sports bra and shorts. Maybe I should've brought a t-shirt.... I brushed my teeth and washed my face and I looked at myself in the mirror. damn was all I could say. Is what It was.

M

My thoughts were everywhere. what Si was doing now. Was she really sorry. but must of all how hurt I was but somewhat relieved at the same time. I just liked being in T's company especially in a moment like this. I just wasn't understanding.

T was now laying down beside me and she looked just as upset as I did. she was concentrating on playing soda pop crush or whatever that game was.
"Does playing that calm you down?" I said smiling.
After she saw what she calls her "million dollar smile" her whole face expression changed. For the better
"First smile I've seen from you in a while. what a month?" She said laughing
"Might be the last one you see for a while T" I said laughing back.
She showed me a picture she just took of me smiling. it was really pretty. "Or not"
I couldn't help but laugh.
"T I had no plans but to cuddle tonight and my whole night has been completely ruined."
"I know M, I'm sorry. I had no idea something like that would go down...... But you can cuddle with me if that makes you feel better."
"Okay" I turned the lamp off and laid under T. Then I just felt it. I felt a whole new vibe of energy. A satisfying feeling. I know T had to feel it too. it was almost the same one from last time. I looked up at T and she was already staring at me biting her lip and it happened. it happened fast. Her lips connected to mine and it was like a hungry angry but passionate kiss. T flipped me over and she was laying on top of me. she started kissing my neck and it caused me to let out a moan.

T

The moan M let out drove me crazy. I kissed on her neck some more which led her to let out more moans and I couldn't handle myself. I knew much more couldn't be done because M wasn't like that and I wouldn't disrespect her. I let my hand roam her body making sure I touched every inch of her perfection.
"T" was all she managed to say while she tried to catch her breathe. by this time I was just laying on her chest trying to think of if what happened really happened. I knew it did. she knew it did. I looked up at her and she kissed me.
"It's wrong T, but whatever it was felt so right"
"M, I couldn't fight it. I just couldnt"
"I couldn't fight it either. I didn't want to"

•crazy chapter right?