3

TW: Mentions of abuse and Panic attacks

Madison was in the guest bathroom reading a book with a hungover Meredith laying against her and a depressed pregnant Cristina laying in the shower. Madison got a phone call at 3:30 in the morning from a drunk Meredith telling her to come over, she so badly wanted to hang up but since she was already going over Meredith's house to pick up some clothes that she left from when she stayed over for a few nights, Madison got up and drove over to the blonde's and that's how the three have been like this since 5 in the morning.

"It's not us... it's them... and their stupid boy... penises," Meredith said as she moved her body to lay her head on the black female's lap, "They didn't tell me that they had a wife and they gave absolutely no warning that they were going to break up with you."

At that Cristina slid the shower door open and pointed a finger at the blonde, "It's not that Burke broke up with me, it's how he broke up with me- like it was business- l-like it was a business transaction- like he is the boss of me."

"He is the boss of you Cristina" Madison said as she was flipping the page of her book, Cristina just flipped brown haired female off who smiled at her in return.

"I think I'm going to be sick-" Madison quickly closed her book as Meredith got up from her lap to run to the toilet. Madison went behind her and held Meredith's hair up as she waited for the blonde to throw up, but after a few seconds nothing happened,

"No... wait... false alarm." Madison sighed and let go of the blonde's hair and sat back down to start reading her book again. Madison zoned the two women out as she got to a good part in her book, her attention was taken away from her book when George and Izzie walked through the door.

"Maddie? When did you get here?" Izzie asked as the said female waved at the two newcomers, "Around 3 A.M,  I have been up with these two losers for hours." Meredith and Cristina rolled their eyes at the black female as George and Izzie laughed.

The five interns got themselves dressed and out of the door after a while to head to work. The two cars pulled up and parked at the same time and the group of interns walked through the front doors of the hospital, Madison almost wanted to elbow the male Shepherd again when he tried to talk to Meredith, but Cristina quickly grabbed her hand and dragged her to the elevator.

"Mines bigger than yours" Cristina said as the interns walked into the elevator having just witnessed a fight between Derek and Burke,

"Wip it out, I'll measure." Alex said when entering the elevator with the rest of them,

"Shut up Alex" Madison said with a small smile and the man only smirked in response.

Everything was going as normal until majority of the interns were called out because of a car crash,

"Male, 55, victim of a head-on collision-" The paramedic said as they rolled out a man from the ambulance who looked dead, "G.C.S is 3, depressed skull fracture, multiple internal injuries, A.C.L.S protocol has been started but his vein is blue so we've been pushing meds down a tube." Bailey looks over the injured man before looking at the paramedic,

"How long has he been down?"

"We've been doing CPR for 20 minutes, it took Fire 20 minutes to get him out the car, he's gone." Madison looked over at Bailey sadly and the resident just shook her head at the statement,

"He's not dead until we say he's dead, O'Malley get him into a bay and save him" George just looks at Bailey confused, "But he's dead?" Madison smacked George across the back of his head as she walked over to Alex and Izzie to help them with the new ambulance and Bailey gives Madison a thankful look once she walks by her.