pillow talk

💋☁️-fluff/smut?

Words:992

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking up to a pair of rough, but gentle hands running against my skin is nothing new to me. In fact, ever since Saul and I moved in together and started sharing a bed, it's how I've always woken up. On our first night together, I woke up in the middle of the night to something gently gripping my hip, and when I looked over, I smiled seeing Slash pressed up against me with his head cuddled behind mine and his hand laying on my hip. From then on, every night we sleep together, his hands are on me.

Before the sun can reach my eyes, I'm woken up by Saul's fingers lightly dragging themselves up my hip and across my stomach, making me open my eyes to find him not too far away from me, sitting on his knees with a smile. "Good morning, baby," I greet him, leaning my head back against my pillow to stare up at him.

In response, Saul moves over to lie back beside me on his side, one of his hands remaining on my stomach with the other keeping his head raised. "Good morning to you too, beautiful," he greets back, a small yawn falling from his lips only seconds later. "You have no idea how good it feels knowing that I'll wake up and see your stunning face for the rest of forever."

Hearing his words makes me subconsciously roll the golden band on my left ring finger while my smile widens. "Actually, I do know how good it feels," I tell him, leaning closer to slide my hands from underneath the sheets and place them on each side of his face. "Because I get to wake up next to your handsome face every morning too."

Smiling back at me, the corners of Saul's lips reach the tips of my thumbs before he leans forward and kisses me, his arms wrapping around me and pulling me close to him at the same time. Rolling onto his back with me now on top of him, my legs fall on either side of him while Saul moves his arms tighter around me. It feels as if he's trying to never let me go.

Pulling away from my lips, Saul stares up at me for a few moments before another sigh passes through his lips. "You have no idea how gorgeous you are in the morning, do you?" He questions, his thumbs gently massaging the areas they're pressed into.

At the early morning compliment, I feel my cheeks blush as I lean back a bit to stare down at him. Beneath me, Saul lies flat on his back with his long and unruly hair spread out around him and his bare chest gently rising and falling with each breath he takes. With the sun from the nearby window poking through the curtains, his figure's illuminated and he looks overall... heavenly.

"You're gorgeous too," I tell him, watching as his faces takes on a confused look before he begins laughing at my comment.

"But you're oh-so sexy, babe," He responds, sitting up to lean back onto his elbows. For a few moments, his eyes travel down my chest and to my barely covered legs before he meets my eyes once more, a smirk rising to his face. "Especially in my clothes."

Looking down at my chest, I see one of Saul's very rare button-up shirts I put on last night barely clasped together by one single button, revealing the majority of my stomach and upper chest to him while keeping his favorite things hidden. I could've sworn I buttoned at least half of these before heading into bed, but I guess they must've come undone in the middle of the night by me moving around. That, or someone else played a part in this...

Holding back a smirk, I look back at the curly-haired man in front of me before tilting my head to the side a little. "Especially in your clothes?" I ask him, his smile turning into his famous smirk as he plainly nods. "In just your clothes?"

My second question receives the same response as before, and this time, I let my own smirk show as I move my hands to the single button remaining and undo it. Within a matter of seconds, I tug the shirt from my body and throw it to the other side of the room, leaving me in just my panties. Before Saul has the chance to do anything about it, I jump off of him and run to the living room. Following behind me is the sound of Saul's heavy footsteps as he runs after me once he realizes the situation. Feeling a sudden surge of excitement, I can't control my laughing as I try to run as fast as I can.

However, with Saul not only being faster than mem but bigger as well, I barely reach the end of the hallway before I feel myself being picked up and thrown over his shoulder. Once again, I can't help but let out even more laughter with a shriek following. I don't have to look at Saul to know that he's smiling; he's having just as much fun as I am, if not more.

Making our way back into the bedroom, Saul doesn't waste any time in tossing me down onto our messy bed and crawling on top of me immediately afterward. Without giving me a chance to catch my breath, he immediately leans down and attaches his lips to mine before letting his hands travel down to the only remaining article of clothing on my body and tugging them down. There's no doubt that I won't be leaving this bed for the rest of the morning, and I have absolutely no doubt at all that Saul's hands won't be leaving my body either - just like the way I woke up.