I hate you.

_Hello lovelies! This is a request from JazzyMuffins ! This is a enemies to lovers smut.

Warning: -

-extreme smut! If you can't handle rough I wouldn't read this!

Warnings: Unprotected p in v, oral fem and male receiving, spanking, drooling, pet names, mentions of cigarettes, mentions of alcohol and drinking, hair pulling, jealous slash, cum eating, flirty, degradation, dirty talk, slapping, really fucking ...

Warnings: Unprotected p in v, oral fem and male receiving, spanking, drooling, pet names, mentions of cigarettes, mentions of alcohol and drinking, hair pulling, jealous slash, cum eating, flirty, degradation, dirty talk, slapping, really fucking rough, slight cnc?, Biting, choking, dacryphilia, lil bit of fluffy at the end

ou hated slash, and he hated you. You were dating Izzy and your brother was duff, one day you were hanging out with them and you were all cuddled into Izzy and slash saw and looked angry.

Walking from the kitchen with armfuls of beers, you set all of them down on the coffee table with a huff. You plopped right down in-between Izzy and Slash, craning your head back, bored of Steven and Duff messing around with cameras, and Axl yelling about pointless things that weren't relevant to anything.

You couldn't help but turn your head as Izzy moved to pull out a cigarette from the pack on the table. He placed it between his lips, and was quick to light it. He took a long drag before turning to meet your eyes, letting out a chuckle.

This caused Slash to turn his head towards the two of you, eyeing Izzy carefully.

"You want one, or are you just gonna keep staring, honey?" It caught you off guard but you only shrugged. Izzy pulled the cigarette from his pretty lips, placing it between yours gently.

Before you could even inhale, Slash wrapped his arm around your shoulders and took the cigarette from your mouth, putting it out on his own jeans. He stood, and without a word, left the room, slamming the door to Axl's bedroom.

You sighed, letting your head fall into your hand as you began to rub your temples.

"What's his deal?" Izzy questioned, eyebrows raised in a bit of surprise. You shook your head.