Subby

Warnings: Smut, use of toys, overstimulation, if you think I missed anything let me know otherwise enjoy!

This one is a short one!

Slash was cuffed to the headboard of your bed while you sat between his spread legs, a vibrator in either of your hands held to his twitching cock

"Fuck, stop~" He whined. "Stop-stop! Stop, stop, stop." He mumbled, squirming under you. "I-I can't-can't-" He couldn't bring himself to finish before more cum spurted from him, pooling with the rest of his cum soaking into the bedsheets and covering his chest and stomach.

Tears streamed down his cheeks, his head whipping back and forth from the overstimulation.

"Aw, come on, you can take it." You said, still holding the toys to him. "Just one more." You smiled down at him, he looked back up at you with pleading eyes, begging for mercy.

His mouth opened and closed pathetically as he tried to come up with words but nothing came out.

You put on a feigned pout. "Aw, don't do that." You whined weakly. "Just tell me what you want." You turned the setting up and brought one toy to his tip.

His back arched and a loud cry ripped from him as his body shook. "No! Stop it, stop it, please!" He begged, tugging on the cuffs around his wrists.

"Oh, come on, if you wanted me to stop you'd get me to stop." You had a safe word and you made sure to ask him every time if he remembered what it was, then again it was a miracle he could still come up with real words and he wasn't just babbling nonsense.

You just wanted to watch him, to see him like this. Tied up and twitching, crying out for you and covered in his own cum.

You heard his whines getting higher and louder until he was cumming again, calling out your name along with a string of curses.

His breathing was hard and heavy as he looked up at you with wide, pleading eyes once more.

"Just one more." You said with a smile.

Hope you loved this part my lovelies!

Words: 362!