Tutoring.

slash smut; 1983, tutoring him and ending up giving him a blowjob!

The year is 1983, you and Slash shared a few classes together. Slash.. has a reputation to say the least. He was a trouble maker. He was failing most classes, skipping most classes he found boring to work on guitar. You and others took notice of this, you chose to mind your own business. He was cute, yeah. But he had a thing going on, and you respected that.

That was until one day you got home from a lengthy day at school, to see the curly headed boy sitting on your living room couch with your parents talking to him. The hell was he doin here? You stared at the very odd scene, processing it for yourself as you knocked off your shoes, placing your shoes aside. You quickly made your way to the living room, looking to the boy then to your parents. He took notice of your glance. Your parents, quickly explained he needed tutoring. You were not pleased with your parents decision, and they quickly dismissed you, telling you they were off for the night. Soon, you stood alone in the living room with Slash.

The night went okay, you told yourself. You simply sat down beside him, explaining the stuff he needed to know on his next tests in the classes you two shared. Though, Slash seemed very unamused and bored with the situation. Honestly, you couldn't care less. You just hoped you were being payed..

As the clocked chimed '8:00pm', you looked over squinting at the clock. "When are they getting back?" You mumbled to yourself, not that Slash needed to hear- He did. He quickly sat up, in so you turned over to look at him again. "Not back till the mornin'." He spoke, stretching his legs out. You looked at him in slight surprise, turning to get a better face of him, you responded. "Oh? That's new." Your mind lingered off, slightly pissed off that your parents didn't bother to explain the situation thoroughly before Slash interrupted your train of thought. "Guess they saw something in us." He cheekily spoke, tilting a head with a smirk crept up on his face. His lower voice caught you off guard, you quickly gathered your composure. Your gaze landing on him once again, checking him out. He was pretty damn attractive, you'd hadn't assumed he was a womanizer. You simply laughed out. "Jeez, don't get the wrong idea." You spoke with a grin, returning the advance on him. He grinned, showing his teeth. He shifted in his seat, his gaze falling on your body, his hair over his face supporting his tactics in hiding his gaze away. "Why not, huh? You afraid?" He spoke, the grin still on his face. You couldn't help but blush at his words, you raised an eyebrow in response. Him soon scooting closer to you. His hand whisking over to your thigh and gripping it.. This make you lose your composure you were working up this whole time. As your blush grew, you looked down to see his big hand handled on your thigh. "Cmon, your parents aren't home. This is too much well of an opportunity, Doll." The nickname rolled off his tongue, your gaze quickly finding his. His words went straight to your stomach, your core taking it harder. He only grinned. You pressed your lips together, contemplating letting his advances grow.. You couldn't even help yourself, his words and touch making you lose your morals. He soon whisked his hands around your waist and back, pulling you atop his thighs. He gazed at your body straddling his lap, both of his hands finding your waist. You were taken by surprise, not expecting him to literally pull you onto his lap. You shuddered at his bigger hands finding your waist, and you placed your hands on his shoulders. "Oh.. Slash." You lowly spoke out, his advances were definitely getting to you.