𝟤𝟨

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵
𝗘'𝗻𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 | 𝟮𝟮

Najah opened her front door and walked down the hall to the mailbox. She unlocked hers and got her mail out before closing it and going back to her apartment.

She looked through her mail and didn't see anything important. The last thing she came across said it was from Jeremiah. Her mouth fell open then she tore the envelope open to see what he said to her.

"This is a fucking threat. This nigga is so crazy." She took a picture of it then sat all her mail on the counter. "I'm not staying here tonight."

Najah packed herself a bag them made her way to Boogie's house. When she got there she put the code in on the door and went inside.

"Asaad"

"Wassup pretty" He responded keeping his focus on his laptop. "Iono wanna stay alone no more. Jeremiah wrote me a letter threatening me n shit now i'm scared."

"How da fuck he find you? He on some lifetime type shit. Lemme see what it say."

"Ian bring it but I took a picture of it, here you go." She responded giving him the phone. Boogie then pulled her down onto his lap before reading the letter.

"He ain't crazy, let em come out hea fuckin' witchu if he want to. Don't een worry 'bout det luh shit, you straight."

Boogie gave her, her phone back then kiss her lips. "What you doing on here?"

"Some work shit. Dis da longest you done stayed away from me."

"We needed some space and ever since I moved in my apartment ian stayed there alone. Ion think a week was long enough honestly but i'm scared."

"So what you gone do when I gotta work?"
"Come witchu, I can be your assistant."

"Assistants listen to they boss, youn listen to shit I gotta say. You just be doin' yo own thing."

"Mmcht imma listen Asaad I promise and i'll do it for free."

"Oh you was doin' det anyway."

"When you want me to start?"

"I got sum to do tomorrow so we gotta be up bright n early."

"Like how early?"
"6:30"

"Oh hell nah. If Jeremiah wanna come get me imma just have to get got." She responded getting up from his lap. "Damn you just gone leave me hangin' like det?"

"Baby I can't do nun past 10am. Ion even do hair earlier than det."

"You lazy"

"I'll be det."

"Oh yea I got you sum det shit just slipped my mind, stay right hea." Boogie spoke getting up.

He went to the garage for a few minutes and came back flowers and a gift bag for Najah.

"What's this for?"
"Read yo card n see." He smiled

She read the card which had a love letter written in it and him asking her to be his girlfriend. Najah told him yes then gave him a hug and kiss.

"Okay this cute." She dragged out trying on the custom necklace he bought her. "Mmm my man gone ice me out every timeeee!"

"Couldn't wait to say det shit." He laughed "Ian gone wear it yet imma wait till I pop out somewhere. Thank you my handsome chocolate man!"

"You welcome baby." He responded giving her a kiss.

--

Right before Boogie came home from working she made his plate and had it waiting on the table for him. When he came inside he washed his hands and sat down.