𝟱𝟮

𝗠𝗮𝘆
𝗡𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗮 𝗣𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝟮𝟮

Nasia was getting tired of Mir's ways so at the moment she was sitting up waiting on him to get home.

The room door opened revealing Mir with really low, red eyes. Nasia chuckled while shaking her head.

"Wassup" He spoke trying to kiss her but she turned her face. "Shawty what I did na?"

"What time is it Symir?"

"Shitttt 3 sum." He shrugged as if he didn't even care that it was late. "Why the fuck- why you out so late? You cheating on me?"

"Nasia ian listenin' to you bro." He waved her off before going to the bathroom to brush his teeth and shower.

"Answer me!"

"No i'm not cheatin' on you dumbass. I got you, fuck imma cheat fa? You know how much I love you n you gone question my loyalty like det Tanasia?"

"I just wanna know Symir. Why else woulda you he coming in late? Then you can't even sit in my face in talk to me. Fuck it." She sighed

Mir brushed his teeth then took a shower. When he got out he wrapped a towel around his waist and left out the bathroom.

"Let's talk since you wanna talk Tanasia."

"This your third time this week coming in late Symir. What are you doing that's so important that you can't at least text me?"

"You know exactly what kinda life you live. You be having me in here thinking you dead or in jail or something!"

"When I first met you what I told you I did?"

"You said you was a scammer. Earlier I found a big ass gun and some drugs in the guest room closet. What the fuck is that for?"

"Ion scam nomo... da streets where da real money at. Stay outta shit that you know don't belong to you."

"This is OUR house I can touch whatever the fuck I want. Get it out or you getting out."

"Ian gettin' outta shit I pay da bills innis bitch. Tanasia we just gone have to agree to disagree. I need allat shit."

"I understand the gun but the drugs, really? Please take that somewhere else Symir!"

"It's gone get handled. Don't raise yo fuckin' voice at me iono who da fuck you talkin' to like det."

"Why you couldn't just say something about it? Kezia be over here wondering around by himself sometimes, Symir that's dangerous. But you don't think about nobody but yourself."

"Fuck you want me to say Tanasia?"

"I want you to say you gone take it somewhere else. I'm not comfortable with that in here."

"I hear you shawty. Imma handle it tomorrow, ite?"

"You better"

"Gimme a kiss."

"I don't wanna kiss. I'm going back to sleep. Stay on your side."

"If it's not gone by the time I wake up tomorrow I'm changing my locks now you getting the fuck out."

"Yes ma'am"

After Mir dried off and put some boxers on he got in bed with Nasia. He then put his arm around her waist and laid his head on her pillow.

"You real close."

"We sleep like dis every night. Don't act brand new Tanasia."

"Okay stop calling me that you know I hate it."