Food - 15

Finally after I saw yeonjun drive off I walked to my door to get inside. I sighed it was a really tiring day and I just wanted to get to bed now more than ever.

As I was walking upstairs my stomach started growling until my nose started sensing a delicious smell. Hmm it kinda smells really good.  The smell was coming from downstairs in the kitchen?

I reached the kitchen and went up close to the table tracking the smell only to be meet with ( any meal you want)!

I screamed " WHAT THE FUCK". I panicked, I didn't have a roommate and if my parents came to visit they wouldn't have a way to come in anyway. I was so the only one that has a key.

I put some gloves on picked up the delicious food and threw it in a trash bag. I hated wasting food but I don't know who made it. It could have poison. Tomorrow I would throw out the trash bag. If someone broke in it wouldn't be safe to go out alone especially at night.

Taehyun POV
It hurt. It hurt seeing (y/n) throw out my food. Maybe she thought I put some kind of poison in it?! I would never ever think of that. Maybe she didn't like the food I cooked her. It's okay (y/n).

"I'll learn what you like (y/n) and cook it for you everyday when we get MARRIED

Thinking about the future (Y/N)?  

Still wanna continue!?

Good!

Because you can't GO BACK!