Physcotic-33

Finally it was lunch time.

Man was I starving, I didn't eat breakfast this morning since I declined Jake's service. I really did feel like I was getting princess treatment. Looking around for Jake I spot nayeon running to me.
She looked tired and like she hadn't slept in days.

When she finally reached me she pulled me instantly and ran to our own hidden spot that no one knew not even Jake. She pushed me in our little hidden room and squeezed herself in while locking the door.

(I know it sounds gay chill (y/n) is straight so Is nayeon)

"What are you doing"!

She quickly covered my mouth.

"Please not loud".

Why was she acting this way? Something was wrong I agreed to stay as quiet as possible and nodded she finally let go and sighed.

"I'm sorry this is so sudden but I couldn't wait to tell you".

"What's wrong"?

"Y/n trust me, don't hang around those five guys".

"Why"?

"They all seemed weird and when you left yesterday they kept asking me where you were and being aggressive".

I stayed quiet. I knew something was wrong with some of them but all of them? Were they in this together. No, not possibly nayeon just said they were being aggressive towards each other so that's not it. I listend to what else she had to say before I went on ideas.

"Of course I didn't tell them because I had a gut feeling to not tell them anything".
"When I told them you went home early they immediately left like they were going to your house".

"Did you follow them"?

"That's the scary part (y/n).... I did".

"What happened"?

"Well.....

Flashback

After they all left I saw the other guy waiting at the corner until he left behind the group of boys. Should I follow them in case y/n did go home. I knew she would but I saw Jake take her so I'm pretty sure he took her to his house. Well let's hope.

I quickly followed behind them trying my best not to be seen. Until they were speed walking to a familiar street. Wait this is y/n's street which leads to her apartment! They knew where she lived?! But did y/n tell them. She couldn't possibly, it took y/n a lot to trust me with her address especially Jake since he was a boy.

They wouldn't dare break into her apartment right?

I was so wrong they all knocked the door down and came running inside. Hold up let me record to show it to the police and y/n to see that I'm not lying.

I pulled my phone out and ducked at the bottom of a car nearby. I was recording them scream y/n's name and them running around. I could hear lots of stuff break especially glass. They were ruining around y/n's place what was wrong with them?! I accidentally got a call by my boyfriend and instantly declined it.

Fuck I forget to put my phone on silence. Exactly when I declined the call two guys kept running outside to see what was that noise and to find the person.

"I swear someone was here, they were probably fucking recording"!!-Y

"Ohh when I find them I'm going to cut their liver piece by piece"!-T

"No, not if I beat you first"!-Y

"Hah you are no match for me, I've probably killed more people than you have ever in your fucking pathetic life".-T

"Hah Ives killed two people, have you killed anyone"?-Y

"Only two pathetic I've killed thousands".-T

"...well I kill then better than you"!-Y

"You wish".-T

"Guys quit, I'm leaving to find y/n alone".-H

"Y'all are all pathetic I'll find her first before any of you can".-S

"You want to bet"?-B

"Sure whoever finds her first keeps her"!-S

"HEY! Hell no I ain't betting that fuck you".-H

With that they all went their separate ways. I was relieved.

Present

Nayeon finally finished showing me the video. What was I supposed to do now? There were five crazy guys after me and my place wasn't safe plus it was trashed. I guess the only solution I had was to stay with Jake.

Jake wins for now

IM BACK AGAIN!!!!
I know how much y'all been waiting for another update but this month is going hard asf.
Finals are coming up and I need to study and pass these finals so I'm not going to be able to update as often. I know many of y'all want more updates I know how it feels but please be patient with me I won't leave you on a cliff hanger forever 😭.