ch.1Returning home✨💗

Hoiii beautiful people.....

We r here w/first part of our story 😌🖐🏻 please if u like,then hit🌟on this please

Yuvaan Singh Rajvansh

Rajvansh Palace

( Ishika:-hyeee ree kya Ghar hai

( Ishika:-hyeee ree kya Ghar hai....!!!!)
(Neha:-heenaa brooo...meko bhi rehna hai yeha😭)
(Ishika:-bhenn...ro mat mera future husband na yesa hi rich hoga toh tu reh sakti humare saath 😎😂)
(Neha:-chal hatt tere saath rehne se accha me khud ek accha sa ladka na pata lu😑)
(Ishika:-😑😑)(Neha:-chal na part start karte mere se wait nahi ho raha)(ishika:-okiee)

It's 4 a.m, I just landed in Rajasthan after a month long business trip. It's hard to stay away from 'home' for this long especially because the sudden closeness and then departure hurts the most.
Coming to the present, I reached The Rajvansh Palace then went to the room to get some rest as 15 hour long flight sure is tiring.

Next day

(Neha:-brooo

(Neha:-brooo....menu mar Jana hai itna hot koi kese ho sakta😘😍)
(Ishika:-😂😂)

Currently it's 3 p.m, I woke just few moments back and now getting ready for the remaining day. Everyone got the news of my arrival, so now it's time for all the pampering I've been waiting for. This of course is a treat after spending one month with MEN literally all MEN. It's not that I don't like my friends but they are annoying sometimes.
Now, I'm done getting ready after daydreaming about my Jaan. As much as I want to meet her my family won't let me go out now. Anyways let's go downstairs.

Dining room 🍽️

Only I was having a full meal others were just eating snacks as I woke up late. While eating I sensed the tension in the air but decided to wait for them to speak up. After finishing my meal, we all went to the living room.

That's when ma said something really unexpected " YUAAN, beta humlog ne apki shadi fix kr de hai" (son, we fixed your marriage) my head snapped towards her as she said that "kisse puch kr apne ye decision Liya hai" (by who's permission you've taken this decision) I said not believing what she was saying. " hume jo sahi laga humne wahi Kiya, aur waise bhi aapki Umar ho gye hai shadi ki" dadu said but couldn't process why just WHY "apne ek baar puch ne ka bhi nhi socha?" (U didn't even thought of asking me once) I said furiously, then baba came towards me to calm me down saying "beta, we know it's not right that we didn't ask u abt it but-" "but what baba!? It's my life shouldn't I be the one taking decision?" I said to which dadu replied "humare jaan pehchan ke log hai, hume bharosa hai unpe aur hume ye lagta hai ki aapko wo ladki pasand aayegi" (we know them, and I trust them and I also think u will like the girl) "how can u all be so sure? I won't love let alone like someone other tha--- leave it" saying this I rushed out of the palace and went my villa and called my friends.

At the villa

Adhyan, Vansh and Ayush reached one after the other and I told all of them about what happened in the palace

Adhyan, Vansh and Ayush reached one after the other and I told all of them about what happened in the palace. "Bro, I think u should tell them about HER, then they'll drop this marriage thing" Ayush said to which Adhyan replied "but before that u need to tell HER abt it so that there r no problems and confusion from her side" "bro not tell, confess to HER what u feel, though I doubt she'll say yes to u considering your uptight behavior " I rolled his eyes at Vansh's words and said "u better shut up if u don't want your tongue down your throat" "OHMMYY u r gonna do that to me!? No way, u can't as I'm the only one who has a good humor and if I leave then you all will be as good as dead racoons" "u didn't just compared us to raccoons, did u?" "Of course not, it'll be an insult to raccoons. U r a living mummy OKAY" "and how do u say that u DODO" "GUYS CAN WE FOCUS ON WHAT WE'RE HERE FOR" Adhyan said interrupting Ayush and Vansh's bickering. "YUAAN, I say give up and get married anyways u r too chicken to confess to HER" with that Vansh got a smack on his head by Adhyan and a glare from me as a bonus.

After not being able to find a solution all of us drank some wine. I to forget the terrible in my chest while others to give me company that's what they said though I know otherwise. Then they all went their home and I'm still in the villa. I sat in the balcony of my room thinking about HER. Do I really have to lose her, will I never be able to confess, will she live her life without knowing someone loved her beyond her imagination-- all these thoughts were running in my head. Not being able to handle myself I somehow went inside the room and without my knowledge I fell asleep.

Next day

Yuvaan's outfit

(Ishika:-hum dono ka koi aur kaam nahi ladke tadne ke alawa😂🖐🏻)(Neha:-not our fault in ladko ko itna cute aur handsome hone kon bolta😏)

(Neha:-not our fault in ladko ko itna cute aur handsome hone kon bolta😏)

I got ready while thinking about how to stop this 'marriage' of mine, then I left for office to see HER and forget about all my worries bit to my disappointment she was on leave today. WASTED. Then I got a call from Baba, picking up he said "beta, hume ladki walo ke ghar jana hai, aur aap humare sath jayenge toh jaldi ghar aaeye" (We've to go to the girl's house, and u have to come with us, so come home quick) "I'll see if I can" saying this I was about to hang up but he said "I know u don't want this but atleat meet her, I'm sure ur thoughts will change" then I cut the call. Deep in thoughts I decided to go and tell the girl about my conditions and to convince her to stop this wedding. I didn't go to the palace but was on my way to the girl's house after receiving the address as they all have already reached there, there's no point of going to the palace.

Upon reaching the destination I was shocked to see the least, the thing I didn't expected just happened. I.am.here.at.the.Chauhan.manssion.

(⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)(⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)(⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)(⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)(⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)
Radhe radhe 💞✨🦚

Please 🌟
Comment 💌

kookphoria2009(Neha)
&
Ishika