ch.3twist😱

Hoii beautiful people....

YUAAN'S pov

I didn't expected this, that with whom my family has fix the marriage is my crush...when i saw in her eyes I just feel like I'm going to drown in her eyes....ohhh goddd how someone can be that much beautiful....I have always seen her in office uniform but no doubt she looks cute in that buttttt....I have never thought that she is drop dead gorgeous in traditional 😍😍✨💗....

I wasn't able to move my eyes from her...but she broke the contact.she bow down andddddd.....blushed.I think this beauty is in mood to kill me....AAhhh...!!! Why she is too gorgeous...😩😍✨

I entered the house
"beta aao betho....aashi ja chai le ke aa hukum ke liye" ( son come sit....aashi go bring tea for king)my to be mother in law said."aunty please hukum nahi beta boliye aap humse badi hai hume accha nahi lagta"i replied with a genuine smile.. actually I don't like when elders call me "hukum" because it's feel like I'm not respecting them... And the most imp thing is she is my to be mother in law,it will be better if she call me "beta" instead of so called "hukum"🙄(aunty please don't call me hukum call beta as u r elder ) "thik hai"she said n nodded yes (okay)

(Neha:-shaadi hua nahi abhi se mother in law😒🤭😂)
(Ishika:-msst son in law banega yeh toh 🤭😂)

We all were chit chatting, after some time aashi came out from kitchen with a cup of tea and place it on the tea table

(⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)(⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)(⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)(⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)(⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

Aashi and I were walking in the garden as our parents leave us for personal talks,aashi was little bit nervous it was clearly visible in her face...so to break the silence I start first "aashi jee aapko kesa husband chiye"(miss aashi which type of husband do u want)her eyes popped when I mentioned husband "Aa....a...humein.."she was stammering because of nervousness ( i...i....)"heyy please don't be so nervous,u can tell me everything..." I said to calm her and she smiled lightly "aashi jee actually humein nahi pata tha ki humari shaadi aapke saath fix Hui hai kyuki hum ek mahina out of India the,jab wapes aaye toh pata chala" I told to her and she nodded cutely (actually miss aashi I wasn't aware of this,that my marriage is fixed with u because I was out of India last month,when I returned then I got to know) after this again there was silence. I was knowing that my girl is introvert but this much wasn't accepted....okieee doesn't matter may be she isn't saying anything because...this is the first time she is talking with me informally... okiee YUAAN give her time

Again We were walking while she tripped and was going to fall....anddd whattt I catch her in my arms 😳😳

(Ishika:-ishhhhhh🙈)
(Neha:-kya hua teko😑)
(Ishika:-😁😁)
(Neha:-😑😂🖐🏻)

she was near my chest which was making easy to feel her hot breath her eyes were closed because of jerk.After some time when she open her eyes to see that she wasn't fall...nn saw herself in my arms,she distance herself suddenly...she bowed her head down "so..sorry" she said while placing her left side lofs behind her left ear which was making her look super cute....ohhh God my lady ur going to kill me with your hairs today I said in my mind... And started moving toward her...she looked up and when saw me moving toward her she started talking back steps....on a while she was pinned between the tree and I "kyaa..kar rehe hai aap" she said ( what u r doing) "aapke yeh nain humein aapna gulam bana chuke hai"i said in flirty way( ur eyes has make me slave of them) "jab bhi inhe dekhte toh yehi Maan karta ki in me dub jaye"i continue to flirt ( whenever I saw them I just wanna drown on them )
"Aap,aap flirt kar rehe hai"she said in shyvousnes(shy+nervousness)

(Neha:-wahh re aapna yuaan flirt bhi karta)
(Ishika:-haan😁)

"Aab kya kare jab biwi hi itni Sundar ho toh husband kese na flirt kare"I said in ears which make her spine Shiver...anddd at the next moment she pushed me..."humein nahi karni shaadi" she said in frustrated type( I don't wanna marry with u).I was shocked after hearing because as I that she has already agreed for marriage then why...???"hum hum yeh shaadi sirf aapne parents ke khene pe kar rehe aur kuch nahi" she said without knowing that she chopped my heart into million pieces ( i'm doing this marriage only because of my parents)

(Neha:-brooo wtf💀)
(Ishika:-twist banta hai 😁)
(Neha:-tu bouth gandi hai 🥺)
(Ishika:-hehe😁)

She said and left the place....

Pov end

Next day

In office

YUAAN'S outfit

YUAAN'S outfit

He reached office and directly went to his cabin... actually he was disturbed by yesterday's talk with his girl, he sat on his chair and open his desktop the first which appear is aashi's pic which was in his wallpaper "she isn't in love with me,she is marrying me because of family pressure...u duffer..!!! YUAAN what nonsense u did yesterday,at least u should ask her first she herself agree or not for this marriage" he said in his mind,he was totly disturb even he wasn't slept last night because of this "humein maafi mangni chiye aashi jee se"he said while looking in his desktop screen(i should say sorry to miss aashi)

He was thinking for "how to properly say sorry" when aashi ask for come in

AASHI'S outfit

he immediately open a file to hide his wallpaper,she was here to gave the file to her boss "good morning sir"she greet him,he smile and nodded "sir here is the file u have for"she said while handing over the file to him "may I leave now"aashi asked and he nodded he wasn't able to contact eye to eye because of yesterday

Aashi was talking her leave when he call her"aashi jee"(miss aashi) hearing this aashi turned and make face like "what"

"Wo wo hum kal ke sorry bolna chate the aapse"he said ( I wanna say sorry to u for yesterday) "sir please abhi office me hai toh personal matter professional life me nahi late,aur rahi baat sorry ki toh koi baat nahi" she said formally ( sir please we shouldn't involve personal matters in professional life,and for sorry it's okiee)

She said and left....

Next moment YUAAN got a call...

(⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)(⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)(⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)(⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)(⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)
Radhe radhe ✨🦚💖

Friends accha laga toh 🌟 please

kookphoria2009(Neha)
&
Ishika