ch.2let's peep in aashi's life👀

Hoiii beautiful people....

Second part of our story is here....

Aashi Chauhan

Chauhan mansion

Chauhan mansion

Hello everyone, so first let me give all of u a lil summary of what happened in few months. So I worked at at a company named ASHES as a hacker but then I was transferred to a company named ARMOUR, and now also I'm working as a hacker, it's been two months since I'm working here. Not gonna lie my boss is quite hot I mean of course he's the king here and the royal visuals say it all. That's it for the praises now back to the story.

It's 6 a.m and I'm ready to go to office. I went downstairs and saw everyone already present there, "good morning everyone" I wished and everyone replied the same then started eating breakfast and talking about about their business things and then baba asked "how's your new office Aashu?" "It's good baba, I enjoy the working there more than the last office as it has more space" I replied to which baba nodded his head and then Aryan bhai cockly said "make sure to not get kicked out this time" "bhai please, I didn't get kicked out, I was transferred but who am I kidding u wouldn't know the meaning, would u?" I said with a disappointed expression. He then smacked my head and ran away and I of course to seek revenge ran after him. "Aashu and Aryan sit back down and do your breakfast " Ahaan bhai said being the mature one and we obeyed him quietly. "Uff only u can handle these psychos" said ma "I agree" said badi ma and baba and bade papa were laughing.

(⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)(⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)(⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)(⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)(⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)

Aashi's outfit

Aashi's outfit

At office

I entered and went directly to my cabin as coming here everyday is a task as it's the 15th floor and even with a lift it's tiring. And the worst part is even after all this struggle I won't be seeing the handsome face of my boss as he's currently on a business trip, it's almost been a month and I believe it's time he returns. And then only I'll have the motivation to work my assoff but for now let's work with what I have.

Time skip

After I'm done with my work I left for home, reaching there I saw that everyone was in the living room including Aryan and Ahaan bhai which is unusual, something was definitely wrong "what's up" I said "oh, beta nothing u go and get freshen up" I obeyed badi ma and went up to my room.
Coming down I received the most unimaginable and unexpected information that I stumbled back a little "Aashu beta aaj Rajvansh ji aaye th aur unhone humse aapke rishte ki baat kare"(Today the royal family came and talked about your marriage) ma said and then baba added "unhone aapki hath manga hai hukum ke lye"(they asked for u for the king) I was too shocked I couldn't answer to anything they were saying "Ashu say something" Ahaan bhai said "what am I supposed to say..." I was numb at that time "beta hum aapko force nhi karenge laiken beta hum hukum ko mana bhi nhi kr skte hai" ( I won't force u but we can't say no to the king).

Listening to this I went blank "but I'm not ready to get married, I have to make my career first I can't give up on that" that came out weaker than I had intended "we know it, we'll talk abt it the them and if they disagree then u can say no to this if u want I with u" Ahaan bhai said trying to comfort me "just think about it carefully then tell us what u think but know that whatever your decision is I and Ahaan bhai is with u" Aryan bhai said and came forward and hugged me and Ahaan bhai joined.

Next day

Today I've taken leave from office as my in-laws are going to visit and talk about the wedding with my boss who's the KING. Well it's not that I don't wanna marry him but the thing is that I'm not ready for it yet and also that I don't know if he will treat me nicely or not and what if he never accepts me as his wife. Overthinking. Anyways it's already 3:30 p.m I've to get ready to meet my in-laws.

m I've to get ready to meet my in-laws

Aashi's outfit

(Ishika:-kya outfit hai re....😍😍)
(Neha:-mst hai na...)(ishika:-haannn)(Neha:-😎😎)

After getting ready I got to know that they've already arrived so just like a typical desi to-be bahu I went to the kitchen to prepare tea. After the tea was done I went to sever them, then only I realized that my to-be husband or my boss or the King is not here. I again stared overthinking that he'll never accept me and all that crap but then someone interrupted my chain of thoughts saying "beta come here sit next to me" Jaanvi Singh Rajvansh a.k.a my soon to be mother in law, I obeyed her and sat down Tara Singh Rajvansh a.k.a my soon to be chachi then said "u r so beautiful, I can't wait to make u my daughter in law right bhabhi" "yes,most definitely" I smiled at both of them.

I was looking at the gate for quite some time and my to-be father in law seem to notice that and said "Aashi beta don't worry, he'll come soon then u both can talk " he said it out loud after hearing that my face went red while everyone started laughing, ohmygod do I really have to embarrass myself now- I thought.

After sometime, the king finally decided to bless us with his presence and here he stood at the gate and as soon as he entered our eyes locked and my eyes refused to look away.

(⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)(⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)(⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)(⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)(⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)

Radhe radhe 💞✨

Please hit 🌟 this

kookphoria2009(Neha)
&
Ishika