ch.6Guilt🙁

Hoiii hello beautiful people.....

Author pov

Quick explanation,
So after the surgery Aashi didn't wake up and for almost an hour or two but gained consciousness soon after. The doctor told the families that there are some internal damage in the head which might effect her but other than that she got her right arm fractured and a few minor injuries.
Back to the story:

Yuvaan Singh Rajvansh

I just reached the warehouse when my phone rang, I quickly answered as it was from Vanya.

"Bhai, Aashi gained consciousness. Where r u?" "I'll be there don't worry, till then take care of her".

Not waiting for an answer I cut the call and went inside with Vansh and Ayush. Just as we entered we saw Singh talking to someone on call. Not having too much patience and time, I took out my gun and shot him on his leg. He turned to look back and again I shot him on his shoulder.

"U dared to win over me by cheating? Really just how low can u go" saying this I walked closer to him "u think u deserve where u r? Definitely no, everything u have is just bcoz of ur family and name. Nothing u have is ur own" he spat.

"And u think u everything u have is bcoz u earned it?" Ayush said and continued "most definitely no as it's bcoz of our company that u even stand a chance to speak"

"And as they say once a snake always a snake but we're also snake charmers. So, y don't we play together huh? What say?" Vansh said and then they both sang at the same "tu naggin mei sapera, wow match made in heaven, isn't it"
Vansh hit him on the back of his head knocking him out.

Ayush and Vansh took Singh to 'play' whereas I went back to the hospital to my beloved.

At the hospital

I'm now on my way to her ward to meet her, goddddd I miss her so much I want to see her smile, her eyes, her face, I want to see her ASAP. Reaching there I thought everyone will be happy as she gained consciousness but to my surprise they were looking even more worried. Her mom was crying awfully while her brothers were trying to comfort her. And the Rajvanshs have already left except for Vihaan and Vanya and of course the Chauhans are here.

"What happened, why r y'all not happy? She woke up, didn't she?" I asked as curiosity eating my insides.

"She did but then suddenly she was shaking very badly and after that she passed out. The doctor told us that she had a bad hit and that's why she got a panic attack and passed out" Vanya explained and continued "but before passing out she was asking for u"

I was trying to process what she just said but couldn't digest the truth. Not being able to control, I went to the parking lot, got inside my car and punched the steering wheel hard. I kept punching till my knuckles were bleeding.

I cursed myself for not being there for her when she needed someone the most, she woke up but I wasn't there as I prioritized my work more than her. She must have thought that I don't care for her. How irresponsible and and dumb can I be, I should've just gotten here when I received the call saying she woke up but I didn't.

Guilt was eating me up but to say that I'm guilty would be an understatement. But the urge to see her grew wild in me, I again walked to her ward. Everyone looked at my messed up state shocked.

"UR hands r bleeding Yuvaan" Aryan said but ignoring him, I went inside her ward. I saw her lying on the bed with wires connected to her hands. I went near her abd sat on the chair kept beside the bed.

"I'm really really really sorry that I wasn't here, I apologize for making u think that I don't care about u. U can be mad at all u want but just wake up. Even if u don't want to marry me it's fine, I won't force u. I'll do whatever u say but just wake up please" I begged not realizing the a few drops of tears rolled down my cheek.

Holding her hand, I kept pleading and without realizing I fell asleep as exhaustion drowned me.

Waking up I realized that my hands were wrapped in bandages, "beta u should get fresh, u r here since yesterday. Go home and get fresh" her father said to me which I denied politely saying "no its okay, and if she wakes up in my absence, I wouldn't be happy" "we're her and if she wakes up we'll contact u immediately" Aryan said

After much argument I went home, did all the necessities and went back to the hospital, ignoring the calls for breakfast.

Inside her ward, Ahaan and Aryan were sitting silently and seem to be in deep thoughts.

"Thank u for caring for her" said Ahaan and Aryan took it from there "and we hope u will continue to do so we're entrusting our little princess to u please don't disappoint" then Ahaan continued from there "keep her happy and healthy and we'll be greatful"

"I don't know what the future will bring but I can assure u that I'll never hurt her and disappoint u two that I can promise" I said "okay then we trust u right?" Ahaan said "yes, and we should hang out sometime and get to know each other, incase u hurt her we'll have something against u"

We laughed and then they left me alone with my Aashi, my princess. I kept looking at her......

Radhe radhe 💞 ✨ 🦚

Tata bye bye

Please hit 🌟 this

kookphoria2009
            &
Ishika

Note:-friends we made a little mistake 😅 instead of publishing 3rd chapter we published chapter 4....so please read the chapters according to the numbers given👉🏻👈🏻soryyyy....

Please adjust 🥺👉🏻👈🏻