EP.4|First day

...three hours later Thorfinn has mastered the extreme basics of the english language, has managed to make Lily laugh (several times) and has become closer friends with her and also by the end of the three hours has new, modern looking clothes that he likes and feels comfortable in due to them being made out of his old clothes and feels a lot more comfortable around Lily...

the two days me and thorfinn had run out although we had a blast the whole time and now he had mastered the basic vocabulary and could speak in basic english, at one point i had even invited my friend who lived two hours away to come and meet thorfinn , although he didn't know this was actually just to see him again and test Thorfinns language skills. as a teacher in my opinion he did very well and begun to get along with my friend (Monroe).

it was time to go to school and i had to wake Thorfinn up and hand him the clothes that Monroe gave us, see Monroe had used to go to our school until he had to move away and he was more than happy to give Thorfinn his old uniform, although it was slightly small and i had to alter it to make it fit him. i was also slightly concerned because when we come home from school my parents are going to be there, i was now crossing my fingers that they would buy the story, as thorfinn was going to have to live here for a while he needed to continue learning english so that he could communicate with people

i went over to thorfinn, his clothes in hand "hey thorfinn?" i say softly trying to wake him up,"its time to wake up." i say and put his clothes beside his head.

"it feels like its too early, what time is it??" thorfinn mumbles from across the room, obviously not wanting to get up yet 

"its 6:30, time to get up and get dressed" i say and go into the bathroom, giving him and myself privacy to get dressed in, "thorfinn you can get dressed while i'm in here so you can have some privacy, ok?" i say signalling that he just needs to get dressed now.

"you really have to get up at 6:30 for school, thats absurd!" thorfinn says on the other side of the door ,i can now hear that he's getting dressed.

"i know but thats life, all right i'm done and dressed i'll brush my teeth while i'm waiting for you"i say and begin to brush my teeth and tell thorfinn he can come in once he's dressed.

after all of the getting ready stuff was complete we had breakfast and i told him to follow me nce we had finished, as it was 7:30 and time to leave the house and get the bus to school, i also had a  concern about thorfinn not having a buss pass but the buss driver was very nice and said its ok and that he could go on, we then arrived at school and i began the search for my best friend...

we found her and she gave thorfinn a massively judging look, "what are you doing with my best friend?"...