Ch 3

October 21, 2015

8:45 a.m.

Marty's POV

I walked away from where Doc and Annie departed and entered the city.

I uttered under my breath, "The future."

Everything looked so futuristic. It was cool...yet weird at the same time. I saw that the clock was still not working. They must've gotten enough money to make sure that they could stay like that. But, instead of a parking lot in front of the tower, there was a beautiful lake. I turned around and saw a shark coming towards me. I screamed, scared out my mind but it was just a hologram.

I fixed my hat and said, "Shark still looks fake."

The television behind me went on and a young Goldie Wilson was there.

His image said, "Come into Goldie Wilson, the third's hover conversion store. Only 35,999,999.98."

I whistled. 'Too rich for my blood,' I thought. I went past a historic place on my way to the café '80's and saw some sort of sports almanac. My attention turned to Annie. 'I wonder how she and Doc are doing,' I wondered.

...

Annie's POV

Doc landed the De Lorean in an alley. We peeked around the corner and we saw my future children coming our way.

I whispered to Doc, "Now, are you sure that this stun ray won't hurt her, Doc?"

Doc nodded and answered, his voice near a whisper, "I'm sure, Annie. It will only knock her out until we get things done."

I whispered back, "Well, make sure you get the right Emma, Doc."

Doc smiled at me and whispered, "Don't worry, Annie. I know the difference between you and Emma. This should be easy."

I reached out and grabbed Emma's mouth and she was struggling against me.

I whispered, "Easy, Emma. We're doing this for your brother's sake."

With that, Doc knocked her out and I put her down gently. Doc gave me a 'go ahead' look and I quickly ran to catch up with my future son. I caught up to him and took Emma's place. Clayton didn't seem to notice the difference.

He finally turned to me and asked, "You okay, Emma? You're awfully quiet."

I perked up and answered, "I'm okay, Clay. I'm just worried about you. I hope you tell Griff no later."

He seemed a little taken back and started to say, "I'm wondering if I should tell dad about this..." He shook his head and added, "I better not. He wouldn't help."

I shot him a look and asked, "Why the hell wouldn't he? After all, he is our father!"

Clayton stopped dead in his tracks. 'Uh, oh. Did I say something that I shouldn't have,' I thought.

Clayton answered, "You're not mom, Emma and I wish you would stop telling me what to do."

I frowned as I was seriously hoping Marty was having better luck than I was.

I looked away from him and answered, "No, I'm not but I do care about your safety, Clay."

I turned back around but I was alone. 'Uh oh. Where the hell did he go so fast,' I thought.

...

Wishmaker1028: Please read and review! And always think outside of the box!