Parentlock <3

Not gonna lie this is a short one but it's raining and cold here so I was in the mood for writing (don't ask lol)
------------------------------------------------------------

Rosie is 6 in this story

------------------------------------------------------------

I was in the mid of the daily exploration of my mind palace when I felt a weight on my stomach.

I ignored it and kept looking through my mental notes, I was working on an interesting case about a man who got killed in his house. The doors and the windows were closed, nobody was there and the only person who heard a shot was a neighbour.

I started feeling somone slapping lightly my stomach but tried to keep focusing.
At a certain point I couldn't stand it anymore so i opened my eyes, expecting to find John trying to get my attention.

"DAAAAAAAAAAD HIIIIIIIIII" Rosie screamed in my ear making me probably go deaf.

"I really don't know what to do with you, you know?" I said, lifting her into my arms and getting up, heading to mine and John's bedroom.

"I wanna playyyyyyyyyy" she screamed again.
"If you scream again making me deaf, I'm kicking you out" I said with a smirk on my lips. She laughed and nuzzled her face into my neck, I smiled at myself, thinking how much my life changed in not too much time.

When I opened the bedroom's door I saw my blogger sleeping in the cutest way ever, I made Rosie a sign to stay quiet and let her down.

I headed to the bed and placed a kiss on my boyfriend's lips, which immediately woke him up with a light smile. He pulled me in and kissed me again, he was about to make me fall into the bed, he probably hadn't noticed his daughter standing there, so i squeezed his arm to let him know. With that he turned around and looked at her with a smile.

"Oh hello there, sweet pea" he told her sweetly, but I could notice a light embarassed blush on his face, which made me chuckle.

"Daaaaaaad I wanna playyyyy" she said with a little frown, trying to gain pur mercy.
"Come here, Ros" I called her while sitting on the bed with open arms. When she heard that she run into my arms, almost kicking my soul out my body.

"What do you want to play, darling?" My Jawn asked her. "CLUEDO, CLUEDO DAAAAAAADDDDD"
John glanced at me and whispered "I'm so going to kill you later", that made me laugh, I knew he didn't want me to let her know about murders 'cause she 'was too young' according to him, but how could I resist?

------------------------------------------------------------

Okaaaay that's all, byeeee ~Sof