CHAPTER 46

HONEY MOON

THIRD PERSON POV

WARNING THERE WILL BE MATURE CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER AND I'LL MARK IT WITH ** AT THE START AND THE END SO IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE YOU CAN SKIP.

Annette and Damien's wedding was a beautiful celebration of their love, and as they left the reception, hand in hand, they knew their adventure was just beginning. With hearts full of excitement, they set off for a honeymoon in the City of Love – Paris.

**Parisian Elegance**: Upon landing at Charles de Gaulle Airport, the crisp, Parisian air filled their lungs. They had booked a luxurious suite in a charming boutique hotel tucked away in the heart of the city. The room was a haven of sophistication, with soft, plush bedding that invited them in after their long journey.

As the evening sun dipped below the horizon, their window revealed a breathtaking view of the Eiffel Tower. The sight of the iconic landmark bathed in a golden glow stole their hearts. It was an experience that would remain etched in their memories forever.

**The Magic of Montmartre**: The couple began their Parisian journey in Montmartre, a neighborhood known for its artistic charm and historic allure. Together, they meandered along cobblestone streets, pausing to admire the works of local painters displayed in open-air art markets. The tender notes of an accordion filled the air, adding to the enchantment of the place.

A highlight of their day was the visit to the Sacré-Cœur Basilica, an exquisite architectural gem that provided a panoramic view of the city. As they stood together at the summit of the hill, they couldn't help but feel as though they were on top of the world.

**Cruising Along the Seine**: Their second day began with a romantic cruise along the Seine River. As they drifted through the heart of Paris, they marveled at the city's landmarks. The majestic Notre-Dame Cathedral, the iconic Louvre Museum, and the elegant bridges all whispered tales of the city's rich history.

As the sun set, casting a golden hue on the water, they clinked glasses of champagne. In the gentle glow of the twilight, they held each other close and made promises for their future.

**Culinary Explorations**: Paris is a culinary mecca, and Annette and Damien relished every mouthful. They awoke to the delicate aroma of croissants and café au lait, enjoyed rich escargot in quaint bistros, and savored colorful macarons in charming patisseries. One evening, they dined at a cozy bistro, sharing laughter over coq au vin. Afterward, they strolled through a charming square, hand in hand, fully savoring the enchantment of Paris.

**A Date with Art**: The Louvre Museum was their next adventure, and they spent hours wandering through the vast labyrinth of art and history. The graceful brushstrokes and timeless sculptures mesmerized them, and they marveled at the enigmatic smile of Da Vinci's Mona Lisa. Damien's heart swelled with love as he thought of the smile Annette gifted him every day.

**A Promise at the Eiffel Tower**: On a clear, cool evening, they found themselves ascending the Eiffel Tower. Their anticipation grew as they climbed higher and higher, the world below them transforming into a breathtaking vista. At the top, Damien took Annette's hand, gazing deeply into her eyes. The city lights painted a romantic backdrop for his heartfelt promise of love and lifelong commitment. A tender kiss sealed the vow, and they knew their journey as a married couple was just beginning.

***

After a day filled with adventures and exploration, Annette and Damien returned to the cozy confines of their hotel room, the air still carrying the excitement of the experiences they had shared. Damien, ever the considerate husband, understood that the time would come for them to consummate their marriage, but he was in no hurry, believing that such a moment should evolve naturally when Annette felt entirely comfortable.