Meeting each other

It's was a summer of 2018.The biggest cricket event is going on in india one of the biggest primere league IPL(indian primere league) different people support different teams.there was an intense match going on between MI vs KKR mumbai was batting they were facing a lot of difficulties when the second wicket brought down the young boy name ISHAN KISHAN came for batting when ishan came he started to hit sixes and fours that nobody expected that how could an 20 year boy can hit this much good shots.

Even the kkr players was stressed because of ishu(his nick name) as he already mussel the Russell sadly he got out in 62 runs in only 21 balls but every person on the stadium and players was stunned to see the future of Indian cricket team.
Ishu must be really proud of his hardwork.

But little bit he know that there was someone who was starring at him standing far away in the field watching his beautiful shots like an audience.yes you are right it was him...

SHUBMAN GILL

Gill was mesmerized by the shots of ishan not only his shots he was also mesmerized by the way he was playing his aura and his face structure seeing ishan he was feeling something inside him but he didn't know what feeling its was after he saw him he felt something new which he never felt ever in his entire life.....

After the match when
Ishan was going to his dressing room he saw a handsome, tall man was approaching him..

Shubman- hi ishan...

Ishan- hi you must be shubman right..

Shubman- yes ishan I just want to say that...

Shubman was feeling nervous

Ishan-what you wanted you say shubman?

Shubman- ummm.... yo-ou play-y-ed ver-y well tod-ay...

Ishan-ohhh thanks shubman you also played very well today

Shubman was going to say something but then Sky(surya kumar yadav) called him..

SKY- come fast ishu we are waiting for you

Ishan- yeah bhau I am coming...Shubman sorry I gotta go but I am sure we will meet again in the finals.... right mate

Shubman- yeah ishu i-i me-ean ish-a-n

Ishan- yeah so see ya

Shubman- b-bye
Ishan smile and went to his dressing room but he felt something odd while talking to shubman he know that he was nervous so he didn't said anything much...

On the other hand shubman felt his heart beating faster when he came close to ishu he somehow smiled he also don't know why....