ONLY YOU💗

After Ishan talked with sky...now they had to be seated in an aeroplane....

Shubman came and sat beside ishan....

SHUBMAN- what happened ishu...?

ISHAN- huh what will happen to me...

SHUBMAN- then why were you crying while talking to surya bhai....and now you are wearing these black glasses....let me see your face...

ISHAN- n-n-nothing...it was just my matter.... that's why I was-

SHUBMAN- I think we are not that close that's why you can't able to share your matters with me... right ishu?

ISHAN- it's not like that shubhi....I will share with you everything when the right time comes....

SHUBMAN- idk when it will...aish....leave it but at least let me see your face...

ISHAN- noooo why do you have to I am okay....

Shubman gently held his chin and made him look at him...he took off his glasses...ishan was so shocked to react....

Shubman becomes worried after seeing his ishu eyes are red and swollen...

SHUBMAN- I see how much you are idk what conversation you had with surya bhai....but I saw that when you were saying every word you had tears in your eyes....ishu I never saw you crying I hope whatever the problem is....it will be okay soon....

(Ishan- you are the problem MR.GILL-inner thoughts)

ISHAN- OK OK now let me sleep after that my eyes will be fine like before...

SHUBMAN- are you sure you don't need anything like a frozen spoon or something....

ISHAN- no I don't want I am not a baby....

( SHUBMAN- you are my baby ishu....- inner thoughts)

Ishan slept in just 5 min as he was tired...After he slept shubman looked at him and sadly smiled...he whispered.... his fingers run through his cheeks...

SHUBMAN- Aren't we best friends what was that matter that you can't even tell me..I know you have known surya bhai for so long.. but it hurts when you don't share your problems with me I guess we are not that close... maybe it was that much personal that you can't even share with me... it's okay I get it but please ishu don't cry in front of me it makes me feel weak your every single tear drops a straight stab in my heart.... Anyway, have a good sleep my ishu...

.... taking his hand in his hand...

SHUBMAN- ishu your presence gives me peace.... your stares make me calm....your hands in mine make me feel like to always stuck with you.... you and I are the perfect match..... my love for you is growing day by day when I see you I try to control myself.... but my eyes just wanna see you...only you...💗

??- So that's what you feel for-.......