OBSESSION WITH YOUR....

Shubman made him sit on the chair in front and he sat opposite him......

Ishan- it was so fast to process all this...

(Shubman chuckled and said)

Shubman- yeah I knew that but I was not able to hide my feelings.....

Ishan- oh yeahh

Shubman- You also had feelings from the start but I guess it was me who couldn't see them and ignored them, All...

Ishan- I guess the same for me I was ignoring my feelings but idk how Surya Bhai knew everything..... he told me that you liked me from the day we met.....

Shubman- he was not wrong..... I had feelings for you from that day...

Ishan- wth! Are you for real... that's unbelievable...

Shubman- but that's what it is..... I am so happy today I can't express how happy I am you know I used to talk to you when you were sleeping.....I used to hold your hands and say all the sweet words which I had for you.....

(Ishan finds it cute he giggles and says)

Ishan- oh that's so sweet and I am a heavy sleeper and can't do anything for this...... gotta change it to listen to my shubhi's words...

Shubman- you don't have to love... I found it cute when you sleep peacefully and cutely... you don't have to change yourself for anyone love...

Ishan- Hmm this place looks amazing you booked this place just for us...

Shubman- yeah just for us Ishu... and only for us...

(Shubman winks at ishan)

Ishan- stop teasing me..... but Shubhi I am worried...

(Shubman took Ishan hands in his)

Shubman- what happened Ishu?

Ishan- what if someone is gonna find out about us?....what do we do?

Shubman- nobody is gonna find out about us..... as long as we are careful.....

Ishan- but by chance if they.... we will be in trouble....

Shubman- Aishhh we just started we will talk about that topic later just focus on us, love...

(Shubman pulled Ishan's chair closer to him...)

Shubman was staring deeply into the eyes of Ishan..... that's when Shubman's phone rang...

But our Shubman was busy admiring his ishu......

Ishan- your phone is ringing Mr Gill....

Shubman- nothing in this world is more important than you Mr Kishan.....

Shubman was tracing his lips with his thumb while looking into his eyes.....

Shubman- Every part of your body is perfect ishu.....

Ishan- you didn't even see every part...

(Shubman smiled and said)

Shubman- soon I will see .......every single part of yours......

Shubman whispered some of his last words on ishan's ear....

Ishan blushed..... shubman saw all this and smiled.....

Shubman- you look even more cuter when you smile.....

Ishan- stop teasing me....

Shubman- nah I will never stop.... and Shubman led to kiss Ishan and again that moment between them happend.....

Shubman- I am obsessed with your lips ishu...

Ishan- sometimes some obsessions are good Mr gill...

They again led to kiss each other.....