I AM NOT WEAK MR.GILL

In the dining hall-

Abhishek sharma and rishabh pant was talking casually with each other....

Abhishek- bhaiya I listened that ishan is an fantastic player...

Rishabh- yeah you are right abhishek I played against him soo many times in ranjhi trophy but he never disappoint....

Abhishek- bhaiya you know there is someone who hate is-ishan...

Rishabh- who is he....?? And ishan how???

Abhishek- bhaiya you know day before ishan came in Afghanistan shubman said that h-he do-ont like ishan and he never wanted to be his opening partner......

Rishabh- wh-hat is it-

That's when ishan entered with his angry face and rishabh and abhishek already get the point....

He did his breakfast in an another table and left from there rishabh and abhishek was thinking what will happen now???

Ishan ignored shubman whole day ishan was just talking with his bhau and making good connections with other team mates their team mates already started to like ishan....

But there was someone who was starring at ishan with an upset eyes feeling incomplete.....without him

After dinner shubman and ishan arrived at their room but ishan ignored shubman and went to have shower....After he came back he saw shubman was sitting on the bed thinking something deeply...

Ishan again ignored but shubman called out his name...

Shubman- Ishu come here

Ishan went to his bed..

Shubman- ishu what happened did I did something wrong...

Ishan looked at him with his burning gaze..

Ishan- YES YOU DID MR.GILL(he shouted at shubman)

Shubman was shocked and his heart was already broked into four...

Ishan- TELL ME ONE THING DO YOU LIKE ME?

Shubman- huh Wh-hat a-are you saying...

Ishan- DO YOU LIKE ME AS A PERSON WHO I AM DO YOU LIKE MY PERSONALITY OR DO YOU h-hat m-m-me...

Shubman- what no ishu what are saying I always liked your chilled personality how could you say that...( he said with his upset voice)

Ishan- then why don't you want to become my partner and why are you telling bad things about me to others....

( shubman got the flashback of that moment when he said that but he wanted to explain his true feelings why he said that but he can't.... he just can't)

Shubman- it was past ishan.... maybe I was just jealous of you...(he lied)

Ishan- DONT MAKE OTHERS HATE ME JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR FUCKING JEALOUSY....

Shubman- ish-ishan it was never my intentions...

Ishan- YEAH I KNOW I KNOW MR. GILL I FUCKING HATE YOU.......I HATE YOU.

Shubman heart was smashed.... it was like his soul left his body...
Ishan went to his bed with teary-eye and slept while crying...

Shubman was still standing there silently crying he wanted to scream but he can't he just can't...
He wanted to hug ishu and tell him the truth but he can't he just can't...

We wanted them together but they are falling apart....💔