MINE...?

After they won series with Afghanistan they went to do a little bit of celebration at the hotel......

Rahul sir- what a great win it was I really appreciate your hardwork and always active on field of each and every player but shubman and ishan you guys played very well best of luck for the future guys....enjoy...

Every one started to drink and celebrate....ishan was drinking so much that shubman stopped but he didn't listen to him...

Shubman- stop it ishu you can't drink more

Ishan- pleasssee letttt meeee...

Shubman-Aish..you are already this much drunk let's go to our room...

Ishan- no shubhiiiiiiiiii my frionnd I whill nott

Shubman- wth are you saying.... let's go to our room you will not drink more shots let me help you...

Shubman helped ishan till they reached there room its take them about 20 min to reach there room...cause ishan was hilling and dulling...

Shubman made him sit on bed and was about to go in his bed....but...

Ishan- shuBhi wAiT...

Shubman- what ishu?

Ishan- I WaNt to aSk yOu soMetHing....

Shubman- yeah sure go ahead...

Ishan- I heArd in some- sOmE rUmoRs tHat yoU are d-daTing sa-arA...

Shubman- wait who told you that ishu...I am not dating sara...

Ishan- ArE yOU SuRe..

Shubman- yeah ishu I am Damm sure

Ishan- noT sAra thEn anY otHeR gIrl??

Shubman- not even any other girl...wait why are you so curious huh...

Ishan- NaH nAh jUst asKing caSuaLly to My beSt friEnD.....

Shubman- oh okk now can I ask...

Ishan- asK ASk BTW I aM pURe sinGer I mEan single...

Shubman- oh (Shubman giggle) but what if ishu you find out that any boy is interested in you.....

Ishan- whY ArE yOu asKing mE tHis wEird question...

Shubman- just answer na what if this was true cause you are so much handsome...

Ishan- I think love don't see if its girl or boy it's just happen to anyone...anyone can fall for their same gender and that's all okay cause we can't control our heart our heart control us... if I have feelings for that boy then I will definitely work on it.......

Shubman- whatever you said it was soo good ishu I think you will be the best partner it doesn't matter if its girl or b-boy...

Ishan- OK OK leT me sleeP noW.... Good nigHt....

Shubman- good night ishu...

Shubman went to balcony and was starring deeply in sky he was soo happy because of whatever ishan said.... he looked back at him he was sleeping so peacefully shubman went and back hugged him and said.... I hope that day will come soon...when I will call you mine and only mine.....💗