FOREVER 💗

After arriving in India, they checked into their hotel. Shubman went to his room and lay on the bed, lost in deep thought.

He thought to himself, "If I don't do it now, I'll never get another chance. I can't afford to waste this opportunity."

After freshening up, Shubman got ready and left the hotel for some work-related reasons.

Later that night, Ishan went to look for Shubman for dinner but couldn't find him. He asked the hotel staff, who informed him that Shubman had gone out for some work.

Ishan wondered, "He went out at this time? Isn't he tired?"

Ishan became worried and called Shubman but he did not pick up his phone. As time passed, Ishan grew more and more concerned. He eventually fell asleep in his room while waiting for Shubman.

The next morning, Ishan woke up to a knock on his door. He went to open the door while rubbing his eyes, only to find no one there. However, he noticed a note on the floor that read, "I know you are worried about me. Sorry, I just went out for some work yesterday. I want you to dress up nicely tonight because my friend has organized a party. I will send further details later. And yeah, sorry for not picking up your phone. My phone died. Please come tonight, I request you." -your shubhi...

Ishan was confused as to why Shubman was inviting him to his friend's party. He called Shubman but he didn't pick up. Despite his confusion, Ishan decided to go there.

Later that night, Ishan got dressed and went to the cafe which Shubman had told him about. He arrived at the place but didn't see anyone in the cafe, which was strange. He looked around and called Shubman, who picked up this time...

Ishan- where-

Shubman- come forward.....more.... more...

Ishan- are you saying that now I have to come to the backyard...

Shubman- yeah......

Ishan opened the door and entered the dark backyard...

When he took his first step then.......all the lights opened and there was a wall with the words "Be Mine Ishu I Will Be Your's forever" written on it💗....

Shubman was standing there in front of Ishan while smiling.....

Seeing all this Ishan dropped his phone and his jaw dropped....

Shubman saw all this go towards him and took his hands in his hands...

Shubman- I know it's shocking for anyone to accept it but that's what it is... now I have discovered every single feeling of mine.... Ishan, you are the only person in my heart.....idk if it's too early or too late for all this... but...

Shubman knelt and pulled out a ring....."Will you be mine"?

Ishan was staring into his eyes this whole time and when he proposed to him, Ishan had tears in his eyes.....

ISHAN - YESSSS.....

Shubman smiled and put the ring on his fingers... And hugged him tightly.

That hug was so satisfying for both of them that craving for each other...... hiding their feelin'..... nothing now just them each other.....

Shubman- why are you not saying anything love.....

ISHAN- y-you al-already said mi-mine too.....

Shubman chuckled.....

Shubman- why so much nervous love?..

ISHAN- can you stop calling me t-that....

Shubman makes him look at him their eyes meet.... shubman eyes carry a lot of love that Ishan can see in his eyes...

Shubman- what's wrong with that Mr Kishan you are my forever from now on..... love...

he was staring into his eyes so deeply that he didn't know when he was so close to him...

Now Ishan made the first move he led to kiss him Shubman was surprised but smiled and kissed him back....

That kiss was carrying a lot of emotions they had for each other no rush no lust just their love.... they broke the kiss..... and Ishan said...

Ishan- yes you are my love forever and ever💗.....