Chapter One

Sarah's POV

I pull into my fathers house, I haven't been here since I was what.. 8? After Dad got remarried mom forbid me from staying there with them anymore, even changed my last name to my step fathers name. Who was a absolutory kind man, I say was because he died 4 years ago only leaving everything to me, pissing my mother off and she disowned me. I got by because we were in England where I was almost legal so I could just stay at friends houses.

I've been feeling a pull since I came close to Forks, I knew my mate was here. I'm a Lunar, meaning I'm a very powerful shifter that even the Volturi is protective of. 

I walk up to the door and unlocked it with the spare key under the pot and walked in. I got hit with a smell that smelled of fish, a woody smell and raspberries. I followed it to the kitchen where my dad, Billy black and his two sons was. I looked around and put on a kind smile. "Dad." his head snapped towards me and he had a smile on his face and rushed over and took me into his arms. I hugged him back, I was never one for physical affection if it wasn't from my mate, which I have yet to meet. I guess I'm like my father with that.

Once he let me go he turned to the others. "Billy, how have you been?" I asked him putting my hands behind my back, I've chatted with him a few times each month. "Pretty good, was wondering why you hadn't called this month." I give him a quirky smirk and look at Jacob, him being a brat as a kid. "Looky here." I teased looking him up and down, he hasn't shifted yet. He playfully glared at me. "I'm not like that anymore" he denies making me giggle before I look at the other male, who I hadn't ever met because he was somewhere else each time I came over. "Nice to meet you." I tell him before holding out my hand and looking him in the eyes causing us both to tense up as images of us in the future flash across my vision and I finally snap out of it as he pulled me into him and nuzzling his nose into my neck. "Looks like fate." My dad muttered angrily something else along the lines of 'why does she have to imprint now?'. Dad knew what I was before I did, he helped me a lot even through video calls. I cuddled into the unknown man before I hear a voice, "Ethan introduce yourself to your imprint or I shall clap you on the back of your head." I recognize the voice as Billy as Ethan growls warningly at him. "I'm Sarah." I mutter loud enough for him to hear making him purr out, "Ethan." He tells me hugging me tighter nipping at my neck making my wolf howl in excitement. I glare warningly at my wolf in my head making her quiet down but still purring. 

I hear someone clear their throat behind me and I snuggled further into his arms purring. Next thing I know I'm in his lap on the couch ignoring everyone else around us, even when my half sister comes in. Her boyfriend is actually Paul Lahote, don't ask me how she handles him, I don't know, nor do I want too.

I sit up a few minutes later looking at him and I smile noting hes actually a good mix of adorable and hot, though I wont admit it. "Are you the alpha?" I had to ask, even though I had a feeling he was. He chuckled deeply making his chest rumble, "Yes love. I am. I was the first to shift." I smirk at that, "Well I'm a lunar wolf, looks like its meant to be." I reply cockily making him laugh at me and hug me tightly. Dad came in started to clean up the trash they left in here and sighed when he saw me. "Billy has just bought a house for you on the reservation. It's pretty big so you can have the whole pack move in. Come visit would you?" Dad said then asked making me nod my head with a smile.

After spending the night for the whole night just watching movies and talking. I normally didn't do this with anyone but my step father who spent more time with me than mom because her true colors started showing pretty quickly into the marriage. After about 4 in the morning we fell asleep on the couch, just me and my dad.

485 words

A/N: I've unpublished all my books besides the Twin Spellman. After the Fourth Episode I might discontinue it just for like 4 weeks so i can go back to trying to post again. This story is going to be my main focus, so please stay tuned to this.