Chapter Four

Ethan POV

I jog outside to find Dad's chair empty. I look around confused till I see a brown wolf sitting on the ground glaring at everyone but his family. I walk up to him and he growls, "Shes alright." I tell him making him perk up a bit. I should have known dad was protective over Sarah. Shes his best friends daughter. "Dad you have to calm down, I'm pretty sure--" Then he hears Sarah scream out. I whimpers a bit and sat down next to I dad as he put his head into my lap. It felt like it went on for hours as I felt Sarah's pain. We hadn't even completed the bond yet because we wanted to get to know each other, despite the imprint bond.

Now I know how strong an imprint bond is already with a Luna wolf.

15 minutes later the front door opened and dads head lifted up and growled again making me give him a stern look. He gave up the fight and put his head back on my lap. Carlisle came out and looked directly at me "She will be fine, I had to rebreak two bones but the rest healed correctly. Don't move her for a couple days, it's best she doesn't shift either." I nod and he got into his car and drove away. I looked at dad "Dad she might want to see us, shift back." He grumbled and shifted back and got some clothes on. He walked in with me and I sat next to Sarah on the floor. "Looks like I was right about Billy." we give her a confused look making her giggle a bit "If he felt rage he would shift again, therefore being able to walk." she tells us making me smile at her, shes a good imprint and a even greater luna.

After a few days Sarah was up to walking again, it was strange not being able to take care of her. As I just assigned shifts for the pack to patrol while I took care of her. When she was able to shift she was very happy, I could tell from her reaction that she loved shifting.

It's different for everyone. Some it's a curse and some it's a blessing.

Sarah POV

I loved that i didn't have to lay down anymore. The last day I had to lay down Ethan let me walk around a bit and I just couldn't be thankful enough to be able to stretch my legs.

After I was able to shift and got the clear I stayed in my wolf form all day. My wolf was howling in happiness from being let out finally. I knew that something would happen soon, I just really hope it's not Jake shifting, even if I know he will.

A month later Jake hadn't shifted and Bella talked about the Cullens and how she didn't very much like them. I don't care about the Cullens, never really have. Jasper is the only one I tolerate, his 'mate' is to controlling. Not all vampires HAVE to have a ANIMAL diet. I even explained to the pack that them hunting animals are causing animals to go extinct. 

Humans? 

Theres plenty of them.

They could hunt criminal's or something. Theres HUMAN PREDITORS. and their hunting animals for their blood. They don't even leave enough for them to survive. Jasper wears contacts and hes been drinking human blood for a while but he has to act like he hasn't which is fun to watch at times. I kind of wish they just go with their nature. I mean theres billions of humans so why kill the last few animal species we have?

I walk into Dads house seeing someone hovering over him making me grown and tackle him, "Yeah sorry this is very personal." I tell him with a smirk and tear off his head. I see dad jolt up looking at me shocked then confused and looked to whos head i had in my hands. "T-thats RIley.." I nod my head, "Your moving to the reservation, I'm sorry but I'm not loosing you too." he sighed and nodded. He has always known about vampires and me, I help him back his stuff and light a fire throwing Riley's body into the fire. I packed every last bit of stuff and clothes into my jeep and burned all the furniture's but the ones Dad wanted to keep. We locked up the house as he carried Bella into the backseat as she was passed out when we were packing. I guess the Cullens wont be coming back which is good for Bella.

AND HER IMPRINT.

After we got home the pack helped get some stuff inside and unloaded some furniture that I got in there somehow, dad transferred to the La Push police department and we got settled in fast. Dad enjoyed seeing the pack a lot more than he did and Ethan and him bonded over games of foot ball and baseball in the back yard with everyone. I had gotten him a tv for his room out of a unfurnished room not knowing what to do with it. Bella's been moved in for a while but left a lot of her stuff over because Paul would spoil her when he could.

I showed Dad his room and I could tell from the smile on his face that he liked it. I helped him get stuff settled and put up while I put on the game that was on, it wasn't his usual game but its sports.  "I'll have Ethan bring a new car for you to use by tomorrow afternoon, take a day off dad." I tell him as I kissed his cheek and walked out leaving him to his own devices. When I get to the living room I see Bella cuddled into Paul making me smile slightly, "You know, if you can wait till your wedding night.. I wouldn't mind a few nieces or nephews." I tease them making Paul look up and smile, "I plan on waiting, Sarah. I'm not pushing her at all." that comment surprised me because from what I heard he got around a bit. I nodded in approval, "Go get to bed. You know where your guy's room is." He smirked at me and picked a sleeping Bella up and walked up the stairs and disappearing from my view. I walk up after them into my own room getting into night clothes and laying down with Ethan who was half asleep before falling asleep cuddled into him. 

1069 words

not proof read

so if you guys haven't noticed I update this every two days. I actually had chapters prepped before this one, I'll try to keep up the every two days schedule for this one but I don't know yet.

Charlie's Bedroom & Bath:

His car:

His car: