Chapter Two

Bella's new car up the top ^^

Sarah's POV

After dad and Jacob put down the last two boxes dad walked up and kissed my forehead, "Be safe. I'll stop by this weekend, alright?" He tells me making me nod up at him, him being 6'1 and I'm 5'5, I'm proud of my height and I have nothing to complain about.

When the door closed signaling that we were alone Ethan pulled me into the kitchen and we started making breakfast because I guess the 2 wolves that has phased will be coming over in just 4 minutes.

I make pancakes, sausages, and eggs to feed an army I also made toast which took 9 bags and their just going to have to pace themselves because I want some food too. I hear howls outside making me grin, I start by putting the muffins down then put their plates down before they even get in, its a wolf size helping and if they want more they got to ask. Me and Ethan grab our portions which is wolf size because I'm a wolf as well

When I get sat down next to Ethan the two wolves come in and I grin up at them making them freeze at me, then they look at Ethan. "Damn Ethan, go ahead and not tell us you imprinted." Jared muttered and sat down across from me while Paul just shrugs and plops down infront of Ethan and starts to eat. "So Jared, Paul I want you to meet my imprint. Shes a lunar wolf and her name is Sarah." I hear my imprint introduce me but they both look at me shocked hearing what I am since we are barley even heard of anymore. "Cool. I'm Paul." Paul introduces with a slight smirk and i knew who he was. "Bella's wolf." I say with a grin and he looks at me suspicious. "Shes my half sister. I'm Sarah John." the look of recognition flashes in his eyes and he nodded. "Invite her over sometime, I'm pretty sure shes going to move in here with me in a few weeks or sooner if the Cullens keep fucking with her." he looked at me confused making me sigh, "Edward Cullen, I've seen the way he wants her to be his mate. He cant read her mind." he nodded, "If you would like you can move in here too. I get some of us has shitty parents." he smiled at me and nodded, "I'll be back.. tonight." he said then continued eating his muffin and I nodded in return and turned to Jared but I realized he was more focused on his food making me laugh a bit and we all continued eating.

After a sort of silent breakfast I text Bella where her imprint will be for his safety and she sent me one back she would talk to dad about moving to La Push high school and moving here by tonight. Thats when I picked her up and her things sensed Cullens nearby so I blocked our scents rolled up the windows and pulled up to my house not moments later. Paul was sitting on the porch waiting for his imprint and brought her into his arms. "Dad will come check on his daughters, but he knows The Cullens haven't taken no for a answer. I know Carlisle Cullen wouldn't stand for this if he knew, so I sent a text message explaining whats happening." Then I look to my imprint, "Hes not happy, he can't ground them but he will think of something." Ethan nodded and stepped back inside while I got Bella's suitcases and a bag bringing it inside to her room.

When I'm done helping her unpack I drag her outside as I hear my imprint bringing her gift down the road. I pull her outside and smile when I see her shocked face. "I know Jake got you the other truck but he helped by the parts and put it together. We painted it and bought the whole thing." she launces herself into my arms and hugged me tightly. "Thank you." She tells me honestly before going over and hopping inside starting it up, Jake who was with Ethan showed her how to do everything because its a lot different than her other truck.

Jacob knows about the pack because he was with Ethan the day he phased, Jake always believed the legends were real and knew the signs because his dad told him from the legends and knew what was going to happen. he called his dad and I'm going to say this, without Jacob Ethan could have been in the woods for months without human contact and his wolf could have done something bad.

I smile looking at her happy and Paul runs out to see her smiling and laughing with her best friend. I could feel the jealousy rolling off of him. "Paul. Don't, he doesn't like her that way anymore, he has his sighs on one of the kids at forks high." He gives me a confused look and I laugh, "I know things, I'm not sure why. But I do." he nodded and jogged over to greet his imprint while I feel Ethan wrap his arms around my waist and we both look at them. "Their going to be alright. I know they will." I hear Ethan chuckle a bit and kissed my cheek, "Yeah their be alright. Jake can't wait to phase, Embry will be next." I nod knowing that I've seen the Embry kid and hes getting the signs. "Don't tear apart friendships hun, let them be." he nodded and pulled away. We walked inside hearing the others get out of the car. "Who wants lunch?!" I shout out and I hear cheers making me laugh.

963 words

not proof read