Chapter Five

Sarah POV

The next afternoon with dad in the kitchen I hear a honk outside making me break out in a grin. "Daddy, come." I tell him walking out him following behind slowly as Ethan gets out of the truck and pats it. "So what do you think?" He asks my father making me look at dad. Dad stares there in shock, "This.. This is perfect. Thank you." He tells me hugging me tightly and giving me a kiss on the forehead. "It's free of charge, I picked it out while Ethan picked it up." I tell him beaming and kissed his cheek. Dad smiled down at me proudly and clapped his hands, Ethan tossed him the keys and smiled down at them, the keychain 'Best dad' and '#1 dad' on then plus a picture of me and him on a plastic keychain i had made just for this moment. He had to turn in his car last night so Ethan drove it back and got a ride by his sister who was in town to visit their dad and picked up the truck.

Dad patted Ethans back and smiled, "I'm going to head over to Billy's." I nod and wave as he starts the car grinning madly and drove off. I laugh a bit, "We did good." Ethan wrapped his arms around me and kissed my lips. "We did love, didn't we?" We walk inside and had a movie day with the pack. We loved horror movies as a whole so all we watched was that.

After dad got back it was after 2 and he had work in the morning so he went to sleep while we followed 20 minutes after him with the pack staying over. The next day was chill until Alice Cullen showed up in Forks which was weird as I was patrolling around dads old place, I tore her apart and burnt the pieces. No one would know, the next day Edward came looking for alice but not reading my mind I and Ethan tore him apart and burnt the pieces.. I wouldn't harm Jasper as he called and asked where alice was, I was honest about both Edward and Alice. Rosalie screamed a large thank you and Jasper said he'd visit in the next few months since we are pretty good friends.

Time skip.

It's been a bit since I had a chance to sit down and think about everything. Two months ago Ethan proposed to me, now i know it seems a little fast but we are imprints and our bond is stronger than the other pack members. Bella got married not even a month after I got engaged, they had a small wedding and shes now 5 weeks pregnant. I couldn't be happier for her.

Right now I'm sitting in the bathroom waiting a few more seconds as I've been sitting here for almost five minutes with Ethan outside the door pouting as I wanted privacy.

The timer dinged.

I got up and grabbed the stick as it read positive. I've not even been married and I'm already pregnant? I guess the pack has to deal with two hormonal pregnant women. I step out and give him a stern look when he flops on the floor. "You are going to die when my father hears." I tell him jokingly making him look confused and I toss the stick towards him and he sees it making him look at me smiling. "You serious?" I nodded and laughed as he hopped up and hugged me tightly kissing my forehead. He pulled me out and he called my dad telling him and all I hear is the words 'shotgun' and 'dead' in the same sentence making me giggle slightly. After that we announced it to the pack and they were happy AND Scared. 3 months later me and Ethan was married but we didn't have a honeymoon since we felt it was unnecessaries as we had a lot of things to plan and get ready .

The months passed by to fast as Bella gets one of the other spare room by my nursery i had set up as I found out I'm having a girl and shes having a boy. It was a bit weird when we found out that she might give birth a month early for a reason Paul and Bella wouldn't say. After a bit she had it all set up with some help with one of the wolves since Paul was out patrolling. 

A Year Later.

It's been a year and me and Bella have given birth as hers was indeed premature. She named her baby boy Orion Raven Lahote. I named my baby girl Lilian Rose Black, and I can tell shes going to be a daddy's girl as sometimes all she wants is him which is adorable. 

It's been crazy as Old Quill died of a heart attack not long after Bella gave birth, which saddened Quill as that was his grandfather and his only living relative. The next following years people started to leave us, I had two more children and another on the way. Twins a boy and a girl named Allie and Allen Black just before Billy died he got to see his 3 grandchildren. I had found out we were having a boy again and I knew what to name him William Black after his grandfather which really helped Jacob with the grieving process as his sisters moved back finally.

Bella decided that she would have one more child and if everything went fine then she would have another. I look over at dad who is about 60 years old and still going strong, hes actually eating a lot healthier which proved to be the best in the long run. he remarried and married Cora who sadly died in a car crash coming back from port angelas  just last month which took dad into a depression until his grandchildren took him out of it. I knew he might die in the next decade and I'll miss him so much but atleast he lived a long healthy life. 

I look out at the sea of kids, the pack ended up finding their imprints and had kids which quickly over flooded the house and a lot of the pack moved out into their own homes around the pack house while Bella and Paul stayed. I feel someone sit next to me and I look to see it's Ethan. We aged and I know this is our last child we are having as it's tiring me out with how much kids that we have running around. I've had set a rule that the kids if they phase they wont have to stop seeing their friends, just until they get their phasing and anger under control. Everyone knows that what they are and how special their blood is. I cuddle into Ethans side as he strokes my stomach, "You know I'm glad you looked into my eyes." I smiled as I was thankful I did look into his Blue Eyes.

1172 words

A/N: I know this ended a bit early but I feel like it had to. I liked writing this book and I hope you guys did too. Stay tuned for the next book, have a great day/night.