Chapter 7: I Feel Op-TIME-istic

Y/N POV

I am still on my bed, still thinking about Marinette. It is clouding my mind, and I can't get it out of my mind!

Y/N: For fuck's sake.... I am having that male reader "Am I in love?" type of shit.. Welp. 

I got up from my bed, wore my outdoor clothes, and headed out to the park. Some people were staying away from me, but some just passed me by. Damn, the akumatized incident last chapter really traumatized them... I love it.

Y/N: "Huh, so this is how Sex Offenders go through every single day"

As I am walking around, I see both Tom and Sabine. I smiled, and I walked straight to them. They saw me, and I waved.

Y/N: Hey Tom and Sabine.

Tom: Y/N! How are you?

Y/N: I'm doing fine thanks.

Sabine: You sure? After what happened-

Y/N: Hehe yes Sabine I am legit fine.

Sabine: As you say so.

Y/N: Oh! I almost forgot, Happy Anniversary guys.

Tom: Oh! Thank you Y/N!

Sabine: Thank you Y/N.

Y/N: No problem.. And how long have you guys?-

Tom and Sabine: 20 years.

Y/N: Oh damn 20 years? That's nice.

Tom: It is! Oh, your croissants are back at the bakery with Marinette. 

Y/N: I see.... Thank you Tom.

Tom: No problem. Well, we better go now to enjoy the day.

Y/N: Okay, see you guys later.

Sabine: Goodbye Y/N.

We went our separate ways. I headed to the bakery, and I was hesitant to open the door. I was shaking.

Y/N: "Oh come one Y/N... You've killed Khorne the Blood God! A simple pick-up and seeing Marinette isn't a problem...... right?" 

I was shaking, but I took a deep breath, and I headed into the bakery. I looked around the shop, and I saw a cake shape like the Eiffel Tower. How fucking ironic considering I cut the damn thing in half in the last chapter. I rang the bell, and Marinette came out, and she was reading a math book while not knowing I was in front of her.

Marinette: I'm sorry just let me-

Y/N: H-Hey.. Marinette.

Marinette: Oh hey.. Y/N.

There was just an awkward silence. a couple of seconds of silence, then I broke the silence with a cough. She broke from the trance of silence.

Y/N: I am uhh.. here to pick-up the croissants.

Marinette: Oh yeah.. right..

While Marinette is grabbing the croissants, I look around to see if there are people who will enter the bakery, and I speak up.

Y/N: Okay, you can come out now.

Marinette: Hm? Excuse me?

Y/N: I'm talking about the uhh.. little creature thingy..

Marinette: W-W-What little creat-

Y/N: Mari I already know that you're a superhero so I basically know that little creature flying around you-

Kwami: Okay okay, I'm here.

Y/N: Huh there you are. What's your name?

Tikki: I am Tikki. Kwami of the Ladybug Miraculous.